Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Shit what did I miss?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

timezones r so weird theres people just now waking up and its 11 and night where i am, ive been on lanaboards since like 5 my night has just gotten started

pNjWdpc.png

ALSO WANT TO NOTE - PLEASE DO NOT SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT THE LEAKED SONGS EITHER, SUCH AS LYRICS.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I just wanted to say thank you to the fan base and Lana for making me happy and excited because today the love of my life just kicked my ass. You guys made my night.

aw we love you boo

I just wanted to say thank you to the fan base and Lana for making me happy and excited because today the love of my life just kicked my ass. You guys made my night.

Consider these things to only be bumps in the road. Although they are hard we must understand that some things are out of our control. We must not waste time (Or at least try not to) and prosper, move on and accept life for it's difficulties. One thing is for sure- Overcoming these obstacles will only make us stronger. Hope this helps. XX

More guests than members in this thread lmao

ive been refreshing the atrl thread for like 4 hours now since i dont have an account there, im sure atrlers who dont have an account are doing the same here

pNjWdpc.png

ok sweeties since literally any further talk of the album is forbidden it's time to go to bed