Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Did LFL actually leak tho?  :hdu:  :hdu:

Yep, and Lana's pissed.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

"leak it fatties"

"harass that Lisa bitch"

"full leak or die"

"I hope she's not mad at us :( x"

:w8ing:

I think it's a matter of people not thinking about the consequences of leaks. I know I didn't think it would actually upset her. :/ I'm honestly surprised it leaked tonight though.

giphy.gif

Same. She's in her feelings right now, this is bad.

It's just awful. If anything, what we know about "Love" and the concept narrative of Lust for Life, in general, she really did put a year's worth of heart into constructing this tracklist. She's not only putting out love (the hearts flowing from her eyes was a powerful touch in her tweet) for the fans, she actually made it for us, as she promised. And it shows on the album. What, with all the political commentary she's constructed. She's obviously coming from her heart with this album, but so many of her fans just wanna bop their ass up and down (which is fine) and chew the shit out of her (which isn't fine) for beeing appropriately upset that her creative work never gets showcased the way she wants it to. 

The fact that so many of these "fans" are on Twitter and cheekily throwing shade her way over a rational reason to be upset is disgusting. She makes this album and you're gonna spew that shit back at her? At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she took a decade hiatus. I'd support her. I can't imagine how she feels right now.

im not saying that lanas feelings currently arent justifiable but youd think after basically everything you do leaks that it wouldnt be that big of a deal anymore

I wanna go to bed to get rid of my headache from y'all but I'm not about to miss any other bs you put this poor site through

Someone please tell me how this leak.. was it messy or was it just like a link showed up from some leak site?

It leaked cause a store started selling the album today- they're the ones to blame

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Someone please tell me how this leak.. was it messy or was it just like a link showed up from some leak site?

Messy. It took hours to leak despite us knowing people had it, snippets came out then the whole thing was posted on x Russian forum in which we shall not name (but it was taken off the site). It took FOREVER though.