Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Waiting for her pissed off Instagram Boomerang.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I can't tell if Lana is playful mad or actually, seriously fucking heated.

I would've guessed more playful if she didn't openly disclose she hates leaks, and then her text body language just sends out angered and annoyed and sad vibes

"Um"

"K what is it"

"Better Be" 

0 ending, just blunt and cold

Her fans aren't really to blame tho, yeah a lot of people were asking for links and shit but we didn't actually do the leaking.  At this point she should be expecting it tho, it happens every album

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

LIVING FOR HER TWITTER

Anyway can and some technically advanced user be a good sis and explain if it's possible to acces spotify New Zealand through some kind of proxy or whatever ? Thank u and god bless.

yes I'm using VyprVPN for that

I would've guessed more playful if she didn't openly disclose she hates leaks, and then her text body language just sends out angered and annoyed and sad vibes

"Um"

"K what is it"

"Better Be" 

0 ending, just blunt and cold

That's the thing, the "better be" comes off as playful to me. Or at least, not raging mad.

giphy.gif