Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I can't wait to buy the CD friday. Too bad the vinyl isn't out for a while cause I don't really buy CDs anymore but I will for Lana  :flutter:

How y'all Im listening I'm SHAKING

guys where can I buy the signed CD?

It was only available for like an hour the day the pre-order came out, and USA only.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

tnc is so beautiful and i know literally nothing about this sean dude but i wish his voice wasnt in it so much

His voice is so similar to John's (kind of obvious it's his dad lol) and I'm so here for it. Like if you want to imagine it, you can actually picture Lana singing with John. Sean's cool though. 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Out of the Blaaack (out of the black!)

Into the Blueee (into the blue!)

if these are lyrics im comin for u sistren

and your prison lunch

What are the best tracks on the record?

On my first couple of listens:

Tomorrow Never Came

Heroin

God Bless America 

When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

Get Free

13 Beaches

I guess you could say the 2nd half of the album is my favorite. I love the first, though, too.

His voice is so similar to John's (kind of obvious it's his dad lol) and I'm so here for it. Like if you want to imagine it, you can actually picture Lana singing with John. Sean's cool though. 

i actually had the thought process "he sounds like john lennon" and then i was like. oh yeah its sean lennon. maybe if i researched him more itd grow on me

pNjWdpc.png

Now, for the Metacritic score, the critics are going make a big deal out of LFL, SB and Coachella, and they'll ignore the good tracks. This will lead to a 65 lol. 

pitchfork iirc greenlit everything but LfL, don't worry this is gonna be goooooood

You can cry on my shoulder king

offer taken, where were you when the first get free free chorus just hit??

i think this whole album is fucking amazing.

IMG_3219_zpsrj24rqgt.jpgi took a video of her first performance of Love in Austin during sxsw. i can post it if I'm allowed. I was second row (was first, but I'm 6'1 and let the 5'4 girls in front of me cause you know, you don't fuck with short girls). You'll occasionally hear my drunk yelling (I drank 4 bottles of Rosé waiting in line), but it was still fun. 

It's funny how now that we have the album I can wait to listen to it. Having a listening party with the queen @butterflies later

offer taken, where were you when the first get free free chorus just hit??

On my way to Germany

EotAQlJ.jpg