Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

listening to unreleased stuff is, in fact, much worse than listening to an album leak :oprah3: unreleased songs were never supposed to see the light of day for some reason, while an album is.

maybe she's embarrassed about some songs and feels bad we're listening to them, who knows

Agreed

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Shut the fuck up. You're telling me you've never listened to a Lana leak? Cause her shit leaks all the time. Obviously we're all gonna buy it and support her so don't even try and act like you're a better fan just because you didn't listen. Get over yourself

did anybody else hear that snap??

but youre so right. if youve been to a convert youve listened to leaked material because she sang it. literally,,

Cherry was meant to be fucked to. Thats that on THAT. 

this should be true, but it's only three minutes 

giphy.gif

I think I'm just going to wait for the official release since it's only in two days. I got a D/L link but the files aren't titled, they're all out of order, and I think Cherry is missing from it. I want to listen to the album from start to finish in order in HQ.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

this should be true, but it's only three minutes

If she did a bomb ass guitar riff at the end sortve like beyonce did in the end of 1+1 it would a 10/10 song for me

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

are y'all that degenerate that you actually listened to the leaks

Since I bought an autographed copy of the album, a digital copy of the album, and will likely buy another physical copy...

Get off your moral high horse. You'll probably just stream it anyway

BzhmW.png

If she did a bomb ass guitar riff at the end sortve like beyonce did in the end of 1+1 it would a 10/10 song for me

she should've made the verses longer. i think BPBP and white mustang would be good for that too???

giphy.gif

she should've made the verses longer. i think BPBP and white mustang would be good for that too???

White mustang just needed more effort overall. It was TOO simple. And Beautiful people was great. Wouldn't mind a longer creation

If anyone bought more than 1 of the autographed CDs or vinyls and is willing to part with one PLEASE let me know, I will pay literally 5x as much as you did  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Btw. German weekly newspaper Die Zeit (one of Germany's biggest and most respected, serious newspapers) just published a pretty positive review of LFL (for those of you who can understand German: http://www.zeit.de/kultur/musik/2017-07/lana-del-rey-album-lust-for-life ) It's quite a big deal to get such an article there so maybe after all Lana's new album won't do that bad with critics as some of us first thought.

so what's everyone's least favorite new track?? tbh mine is In My Feelings :toofunny: it sounds too much like an older Lana song and not in a good way imo

Change

And before yall (attempt to) drag, lyrically its amazing. I just wasnt really here for a simple piano ballad

tbh everyone complaining about people listening to leaks seriously needs to get off their high horse. As people have already pointed out, if you listen to ANYTHING unreleased then you are just as guilty.

Plus, if the very worst thing that can happen to lana in her work is her album leaking a day or 2 early then she's v lucky. Get some perspective people.

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I think most of the people complaining about people listening to leaks are like.. teenagers. I've never seen a grown-ass adult complain about people listening to leaks LOL. Just ignore them  :hooker: