Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Get Free is one of the best songs she's ever done, anyone who says otherwise is just flat out wrong

I guess I'm flat out wrong

gTBEenz.png

Instant Gratification - the desire to experience pleasure and fulfillment without delay or deferment. It's when you want it and NOW!!!! Studies have found that it is most common in children 5 years of age and under. Holy Smoke!!! I didn't know Lana had so many fans of that age group.

Since someone wants to get all psychological about this to make themselves feel bigger, "remember that judging a person does not define who they are, it defines who you are."  :hooker:

The guts these newbies have these days :air:

are y'all that degenerate that you actually listened to the leaks

Shut the fuck up. You're telling me you've never listened to a Lana leak? Cause her shit leaks all the time. Obviously we're all gonna buy it and support her so don't even try and act like you're a better fan just because you didn't listen. Get over yourself

FzytWEW.png

To all the twinks with a crooked dildo up their asses, technically all of lana's unreleased material is a leak.

So if we're degenerates youre a hyprocitally degenerate dumbass.

Now shut tf up

:oprah3: :illumilana2:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

To all the twinks with a crooked dildo up their asses, technically all of lana's unreleased material is a leak.

Now shut tf up

:oprah3: :illumilana2:

listening to unreleased stuff is, in fact, much worse than listening to an album leak  :oprah3:  unreleased songs were never supposed to see the light of day for some reason, while an album is. 

maybe she's embarrassed about some songs and feels bad we're listening to them, who knows

image.png