Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

According to sources yet to be unnamed, Lana has recorded a song for "the kids", especially the gay, bullied ones. It has an empowering message. Since Lana Del Ray has created the universe and therefor music, too, this song has been performed by another, rather unknown artist during a sober moment. However Lana is taking it back to its original meaning.

Sorry, I can't listen to a song whose chorus goes "Ahahah ahahah, cacciatore / ladadadada ladadadada, limousines / ahahah ahahah, ciao amore / ladadadada ladadadada, soft ice cream", especially knowing what Lana is capable of when it comes to writing. Musically, it would even be a decent song, but the lyrics absolutely killed it for me. Also, her "cacciatore" sounds like "calciatore", but I guess that happens when you just randomly throw around Italian words and call it a chorus.

although imo salvatore is one of the best on honeymoon....

I gotta admit you do make a point here 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

With all this talk of Swan Song (one of my faves, fite me) it reminded me of something. Idk if I havr said it before. So LFL obviously is space themed, and I think Lana has been planing this album for a ling time. I heard a theory from someone on here that the UFOs in Tropico were like a hint for LFL especially the single 'Love' (bc she was in love with her boyfriend and then she went to space).

Anyway there are some lyrics in Swan Song that remind me of leaving this world and going to space in pursuit of freedom ... 'Say goodbye to the life and the world you knew', 'The World can change in a day if you go away' and 'Let's leave the World for the ones who change everything...'

So maybe Swan Song is a very subtle hint at some of the themes in LFL, because they remind me of both the lyrics and even more so the video for 'Love'.

I have so much to learn I don't even know how to add those cute lil gifs. I need a tutorial people.

ngl it took me about a month to discover it

then i got really excited and spent about 5 minutes scrolling to choose the most appropriate gif for each post

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Idk if y'all ever heard this before but this is a fake snippet of Roses that was posted before the real song leaked and this is what I thought Love was going to sound like based on the leaked snippets of the chorus.

http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mrayymKvTW1qhic1oo1.mp3

Why didn't it turn out this way tho

enhanced-10187-1448293333-11.png

http://picosong.com/iR3z

i tried making it less boring, pls give feedback

i love this!!!!! it def makes it more interesting to listen to the production cause tbh the original is pretty underwhelming lol. it reminds me of an updated btd era sound kind of, you did a great job <3

UbsOye5.png

i love this!!!!! it def makes it more interesting to listen to the production cause tbh the original is pretty underwhelming lol. it reminds me of an updated btd era sound kind of, you did a great job <3

<333 Thank You SO Much. I tried making it sound more BTD too by adding the Rick James yelling stem even though it's very faint

i'm soooooooo fucking curious to see what sound she's done, lana please give us something!!!!!! even like a 10 second snippet!!! at this point i'm ready to mix her unreleased songs together and make my own lust for life album, i'm so desperate :rip:

UbsOye5.png

i'm soooooooo fucking curious to see what sound she's done, lana please give us something!!!!!! even like a 10 second snippet!!! at this point i'm ready to mix her unreleased songs together and make my own lust for life album, i'm so desperate :rip:

lol SAME

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif