Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

tbh I want Lana to release Brite Lites as a single for Lust For Life. I don't want her to touch it or alter it in any way. Just release it as is.

giphy.gif

tbh I want Lana to release Brite Lites as a single for Lust For Life. I don't want her to touch it or alter it in any way. Just release it as is.

I always think about how underrated that song is. It's not even filler. It's just iconic driving music.

[https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/Lana_Del_Rey_Cannes_2012.jpgimg]

okay guys i've been on lb for 2 months now and i still dont understand how to upload pics and gifs eugh, so confusing :(

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

[https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/Lana_Del_Rey_Cannes_2012.jpgimg]

okay guys i've been on lb for 2 months now and i still dont understand how to upload pics and gifs eugh, so confusing :(

I just figured it out a second ago, I uploaded an image to imgur and then pasted the BBCode link into the comment and I posted an image

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Everyone is fighting over Lana's worst song when the truth is that 'Swan Song' is Honeymoon's worst song a.k.a garbage (even though the lyrics are very good)  :hottie:

Now now, I wouldn't go that far.. We all just found peace in this thread, Don't start it up again catfish boy!  :crossed:

Everyone is fighting over Lana's worst song when the truth is that 'Swan Song' is Honeymoon's worst song a.k.a garbage (even though the lyrics are very good)  :hottie:

It's literally the best song... poor your taste

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

It's literally the best song... poor your taste

The only good part is the lyrics of the song. Other than that the song is boring.

I would say "let's go back to the topic please"... but there is no topic to discuss....  :facepalm:

[]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/Lana_Del_Rey_Cannes_2012.jpgimg]

When you search for a gif in Google, click on the gif, then right click and go on 'view image', then copy that URL. Then copy the URL into this: [img*]Link goes in between here[/img*] (but remove the little star symbol thingy).

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If LFL will be so slow and quiet -sounded like Honeymoon, I'll be so upset.

I know that Lana would never do another rock record like UV, but I wish that someday she'll release a soft-rock inspired album, like AFFA, SYTH, Fine China and Wait For Life.

I really want LFL to be really upbeat that will remind us of the BTD era, but edgier, with more spice and hardness into it.

BTW, do you think that Best American Record will be on the album?

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I want LFL to have incredible thought provoking lyrics. Idk how some of y'all say Love is a lyrical masterpiece, a 12 year old girl could have written that. :eek:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I want LFL to have incredible thought provoking lyrics. Idk how some of y'all say Love is a lyrical masterpiece, a 12 year old girl could have written that. :eek:

I want Lana to stop writing about love and being heartbroken, and to start to write more about the world

I want her to write about the politics in the US, about the human society and ect.

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Every album Lana has done has sounded completely different from each other, I don't think this ones going to be much different we're going to get something fresh. I really can't wait to see the direction she goes in!

s-be18bcd9e81764b8ffe6979bdf3994c544ee54

I was thinking and... What about a big billboard (just like honeymoon and ultraviolence) for the cover release?

What do you think about that? 

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

The only good part is the lyrics of the song. Other than that the song is boring.

C61sKlPWwAcKKKO.jpg