Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Yall...the only bad song on honeymoon is DLMBM the rest are beautiful

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

log out

im block you ?  salvatore is great wyd

Sorry, I can't listen to a song whose chorus goes "Ahahah ahahah, cacciatore / ladadadada ladadadada, limousines / ahahah ahahah, ciao amore / ladadadada ladadadada, soft ice cream", especially knowing what Lana is capable of when it comes to writing. Musically, it would even be a decent song, but the lyrics absolutely killed it for me. Also, her "cacciatore" sounds like "calciatore", but I guess that happens when you just randomly throw around Italian words and call it a chorus.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Sorry, I can't listen to a song whose chorus goes "Ahahah ahahah, cacciatore / ladadadada ladadadada, limousines / ahahah ahahah, ciao amore / ladadadada ladadadada, soft ice cream", especially knowing what Lana is capable of when it comes to writing. Musically, it would even be a decent song, but the lyrics absolutely killed it for me. Also, her "cacciatore" sounds like "calciatore", but I guess that happens when you just randomly throw around Italian words and call it a chorus.

it is supposed to be calciatore though. And the chorus is perfect, the way it leads up to the bridge which is the chorus w/ proper lyrics make it the best song on HM. 

image.png

it is supposed to be calciatore though. And the chorus is perfect, the way it leads up to the bridge which is the chorus w/ proper lyrics make it the best song on HM. 

The bridge is okay, but the rest of the song sucks, IMO.  :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

wow i will pray for you troye sivan stan

I'm won't get to heaven anyway, but thanks.  :w8ing:

guess who i am going to vote for at next Lipster awards for worst taste

An award for bad taste is better than no award at all LMAO.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

really? she's meant to be saying 'football player' rather than 'hunter'? k  :eek:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

I'm new to lanaboards but been scared to post cause I don't want to be roasted by you all but hey guys. Fellow fan sick of waiting here.

honestly just say what you want, cause you'll get hate either way. we all do. welcome lol xx