Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Praying it's not some 6 minutes ballad with her slurring the lyrics.

That song better be a bop with some pussy popping beats or I'm done with her.

You're stanning lana not lady gaga, none of her music has ever really been "pussy popping" :lmao:

okay yeah she's had some bops but we know she's into delivering slower paced songs, and as fans we love her for that

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

with a lil bit of luck, it will get a nice production, too. benny needs to do this.

Benny also produced Halshit new song.

I wouldnt mind a bop like that.

You're stanning lana not lady gaga, none of her music has ever really been "pussy popping" :lmao:

okay yeah she's had some bops but we know she's into delivering slower paced songs, and as fans we love her for that

Every song on BTD is a bop. Born To Die and Blue Jeans were major bops. The production has so much kick and swag.

Benny also produced Halshit new song.

I wouldnt mind a bop like that.

Every song on BTD is a bop. Born To Die and Blue Jeans were major bops. The production has so much kick and swag.

born to die is a great song but i personally wouldn't call it a bop. It's pretty sad and deep. A bop to me is something like She's not me, or Go Go Dancer

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

born to die is a great song but i personally wouldn't call it a bop. It's pretty sad and deep. A bop to me is something like She's not me, or Go Go Dancer

a bop is a song I can bop or vibe to

For Christ sake listen to this

[Youtube]

[/YouTube]

"LOUDER"

giphy.gif

BTD actually has like only two slow SLOW songs that being VG and MDM. All the other songs were bops.

UV has a lot of them cruel world, sad girl, pwyc, bb, tow, old money, soc :rip:

Honeybore literally every song. Even HBTB were super tame.

The last inta post (to me) just means they are rehearsing for a possible tour or maybe even a music video, who knows. I'm not totally against the dancers because I think they bring more fun to shows in festivals etc. but they should at least stay in the background and have better routines. If Lana can't dance at least they should do some more moves :hooker:

giphy.gif

I feel like LFL kind of has to be more upbeat just judging from the name... there would be a total lack of continuity to pronounce that you love life and then have someone like GKIT on the record it wouldn't make sense.

I feel like LFL kind of has to be more upbeat just judging from the name... there would be a total lack of continuity to pronounce that you love life and then have someone like GKIT on the record it wouldn't make sense.

the better question is, do you agree with me on the sailors part?

Some of y'all really think Lust For Life will be a slow ballad .... lmao, have you ever heard what music The Weeknd does ? He basically has no slow songs and he will bring for sure his signature R&B sound.

I just wanna know who produced the song :hdu:

giphy.gif

Honeymoon gave me some of my favorite songs: God Knows I Tried, The Blackest Day, and Terrence Loves You :)

Can't wait for this new album.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

If feel like Lust For Life will be sounding AND look a lot like this. Bonus: sailors. I can FEEL it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbwR7WXN4

I could actually imagine her singing something similar to this. The video no. I'm pretty sure it will continue the space/starboy theme of Love and I Feel It Coming

giphy.gif

Some of y'all really think Lust For Life will be a slow ballad .... lmao, have you ever heard what music The Weeknd does ? He basically has no slow songs and he will bring for sure his signature R&B sound.

I just wanna know who produced the song :hdu:

the weeknd has tons of boring dragged out song just like anal.

He only switched it up for sucess recently.

the weeknd has tons of boring dragged out song just like anal.

He only switched it up for sucess recently.

He has some slow songs but they still have a good beat and r&b feel. Nothing even near to Honeysnooze

giphy.gif

I could actually imagine her singing something similar to this. The video no. I'm pretty sure it will continue the space/starboy theme of Love and I Feel It Coming

Why not the video though? She'd be snatching straights and gheys left and right. Plus, with that classy outfit, she would be on top in the fashion industry again.

Lana pls, if you are reading this.

BTD actually has like only two slow SLOW songs that being VG and MDM. All the other songs were bops.

UV has a lot of them cruel world, sad girl, pwyc, bb, tow, old money, soc :rip:

Honeybore literally every song. Even HBTB were super tame.

Do you have ADHD by any chance?

giphy.gif