Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

if LFL sounds like HBTB SHE CAN KEEP it 

High By The Beach was good.

Gimme an album full of songs like High By The Beach, St. Tropez, and MMITPML pls, Lana.

giphy.gif

High By The Beach was good.

Gimme an album full of songs like High By The Beach, St. Tropez, and MMITPML pls, Lana.

i cried when i heard high by the beach i was prettysure that song will end her but oh well it did not

i cried when i heard high by the beach i was prettysure that song will end her but oh well it did not

Why tho?

It was a good song.

I'm still displeased they didn't seize the opportunity to get spins on urban radio by putting a rapper on it, though.

giphy.gif

I'm praying Lana would make her return in fashion, especially now that it's trendy to dress sporty and baggy and not particularly classy. Everybody's wearing jeans and nice shirts now, it could be easy for her to be "in" now

giphy.gif

I'm praying Lana would make her return in fashion, especially now that it's trendy to dress sporty and baggy and not particularly classy. Everybody's wearing jeans and nice shirts now, it could be easy for her to be "in" now

actual (good looking) high fashion disagrees.

i76mrxw.png 

actual (good looking) high fashion disagrees.

who cares. She could easily have a stree style similar to Kylie, Rihanna, etc. they just serve face while wearing baggy jeans, a cute cap and tight shirts

giphy.gif

She really loves harping on this vintage theme and tacky outfits. Time she gets with the times and makes a true alternative record and dresses like someone born in the 21st century

Her recent street style is 1055546x better than HM street style :toofunny: she lost weight, and wears better clothes in general (like that leather jacket parking ticket day, or the collared white tshirt at the petrol station)

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

my life is so dull i literally come on this thread to find entertainment and talk about the era but right now it's so dead and nothing is happening and i wanna cry lana PLS give us something to talk about cus im sooo bored bye

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Fucking hell are we really going to get into another Honeymoon debate. Ya'll are broken records.

they were so obsessed with debating the next best del rey record..

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

my life is so dull i literally come on this thread to find entertainment and talk about the era but right now it's so dead and nothing is happening and i wanna cry lana PLS give us something to talk about cus im sooo bored bye

I gave y'all way too much to talk with my hopes that Lust For Life ends up sounding like If I COuld TUrn Back Time, but y'all are not here for iconic smashes