Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm so excited for this new album! So far it has me shook. First Love which is a lyrical masterpiece and the trailer which I watch it every day,it's hauntily beautiful and unique. I'm totally hyped for this new Lana album and the social awakening thing. Plus,she loves her fans so much,she's an angel

k0AnwZF.gif

I just hope it has more fire and faster than comatosemoon. That is all.

I'm re listening to BTD and every song has oomph to them even Video Games. They were never boring.

Her songs got longer and slower with UV but the guitar still helps. Then it got worse with Huntymoon.

Love got a weeee bit more exciting with the production (louder production despite being slow) but the song is still kinda samey through out and boring. The video helps a lot. Its a struggle to repeat the song without the video. Maybe I'm burned out of the song because I've been listening to it so much.

Also I've been saying this she should really drop her "theatrics" a little bit and start singing more normally so I and the general public can understand her. She's been slurring her words more and more.

Kinda like how Fadga adopted dope vocals on every song in Joanne.

Lana covered The End of the World. I kind of want her to cover the other songs from Fallout 4.

It'll never happen, but I want it to.

giphy.gif

i'll never understand why Honeymoon is always getting so much trash. Don't hate me but i think it's better than paradise tbh

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i'll never understand why Honeymoon is always getting so much trash. Don't hate me but i think it's better than paradise tbh

Woah woah woah. Don't say anything you can't take back.

I think Honeymoon is one of her weakest efforts (but still better than most junk musicians put out), but I don't think it's as bad as a few loud people on here think it is. But this is going way too far. Paradise is better than Honeymoon.

giphy.gif

Woah woah woah. Don't say anything you can't take back.

I think Honeymoon is one of her weakest efforts (but still better than most junk musicians put out), but I don't think it's as bad as a few loud people on here think it is. But this is going way too far. Paradise is better than Honeymoon.

Paradise is great too and has some amazing tracks (Yayo, Bell Air, Cola), But Honeymoon is more special to me, as it was the first sound from Lana that made me fall in love, and i really like it's dark, old hollywood, cinematic sound. Her vocals almost sound as if she's dying, like she's tired with life and wants to give up. I gravitate towards that record a hell of a lot more

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think that it's better too..The problem with it ( for me) is that the songs don't have a particular style like her previous album and they don't transfer a particular aesthetic

It's like she got random songs(which are very good) from the past years and make a new album

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

hoeymoon is just waaaay to slow without anything remotly interesting going on. the songs are pretty straight forward, nothing unexpected is going on and they drag on for at least one minute too long. the formula of the songs is also pretty simple.

ok I agree in some points..like

"God knows I tried

God knows I tried

God knows I tried

God knows I tried

God knows I tried

God knows I tried

God knows I tried

God knows I tried"

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

ok I agree in some points..like

"God knows I tried

God knows I tried

God knows I tried

God knows I tried

God knows I tried

God knows I tried

God knows I tried

God knows I tried"

from the title it was my most antisipated track and it's end up one of the worst ones 

from the title it was my most antisipated track and it's end up one of the worst ones 

That was one of the better ones. The only songs on the album that were terrible to me were:

Terrence Loves You

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

giphy.gif

halshit's new sing is not doing great at all. she should just release the weeknd song, promote it hard, get payola and end dat musty hoe once and for all, yaaaas!

Praying it's not some 6 minutes ballad with her slurring the lyrics.

That song better be a bop with some pussy popping beats or I'm done with her.