Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

probably we will be getting news by april 20 or something like that

sadly, it's always like that

hope we get something today

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

probably we will be getting news by april 20 or something like that

sadly, it's always like that

hope we get something today

4/20 ayy lmao

giphy.gif

4/20 ayy lmao

SHE SAID THAT THE NEW RECORD HAS A 60'S FEELING im sorry

i've choose the date randomly i didn't even noticed until you said it lmao

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

i like how lana never releases an album on the same month as another, or season for that matter. consistency is key and its cool to have an album you can listen 2 every season

pNjWdpc.png

SHE SAID THAT THE NEW RECORD HAS A 60'S FEELING im sorry

i've choose the date randomly i didn't even noticed until you said it lmao

lol it's nice to see your unconscious mind working 

jk

The background dancers / singers would be a great addition if they were actually a) in the background and b) singing so that you can hear them

The backing vocals are just pitched album vocals I must agree it sounds even more awful when they try to convince us it's them singing

I like the little details during High By The Beach like sunglasses, umbrellas & checking if makeup is ok these are nice but damn the rest of the moves...

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I got so excited when I got the notification that she had posted on instagram! For a minute I thought it would be news, silly me for getting my expectations up  :defeated:

She looks cute tho, her hair looks so bouncy and her smile is so sweet  :flutter:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

The backing vocals are just pitched album vocals I must agree it sounds even more awful when they try to convince us it's them singing

I like the little details during High By The Beach like sunglasses, umbrellas & checking if makeup is ok these are nice but damn the rest of the moves...

You dont love the Lolita twerking?

LIZARD PEOPLE

well, her only chance to get some decent streaming numbers is actually during the release week. If she agrees to do this, she is truly over for good. :rip:

Otherwise, ppl will just download it illegaly and then she will have nothing from this strategy.