Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

"Lana is losing her muse"

*worships an old album where she repeats "gimme them bright lights" at least 200 times and ignores an album they don't even understand*

Who's "worshipping" old albums? I'm saying I think the quality of lyrics and songwriting has decreased. Others seem to agree. She obviously had/has fillers with each album shes made but nowadays her songs seem repetitive and have no heart to them, I feel.

I'm also including the directions she takes her releases in, her events, her tours. She doesn't seem to care as much or put effort in and it shows. 

To get all 'You don't know what you're talking about' when someone states an opinion you don't like?  

:usrsney:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

OMG I need a boyfriend.

Not excited about this new single (if it's legit), I don't like the name and I don't like A$AP, and I don't like collaborations. Don't come after me, just saying my opinion 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

"Lana is losing her muse"

*worships an old album where she repeats "gimme them bright lights" at least 200 times and ignores an album they don't even understand*

Waiting for a Lanalysis post about whatever album you think we don't understand. Enlighten us!

Yes, exactly back when she was talented :hooker: but just like Every Man Gets His Wish is a better song than Cherry, Cherry is still nice. Ridin' is better than SB, but SB is still gonna be good.

Okay, we can have it as a filler on the album, no prob. We have 16 fuking tracks. But do you think it's a very sensible choice to release the kind of music everybody is doing these days (that too allegedly with a rapp collab.) as the next single for an album she spent so little time promoting? Can't we have an another one which represents what Lana is famous for - depth?

Isn't this where our little argument begin in the first place?

I will not tolerate you comparing Lana's bops to that dick sucking shithead.  :crossed:  Lana's pop influenced music is better than whatever music you call generic. Like excuse me I've never heard something like Ridin' in my life, I can't just switch to a different artist and call it a day. Music is not automatically generic just because you don't like it.

lol where did I say this? But yeah, Ridi is generic. Lanas voice is unique but the song itself is pretty generic. Not that I don't like it but - it's not an innovative or particularly unique track.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Tbh I'm praying that there are more collabs on this record than just the ones she's announced

I'm still hoping for Marina and Courtney Love lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

lol where did I say this? But yeah, Ridi is generic. Lanas voice is unique but the song itself is pretty generic. Not that I don't like it but - it's not an innovative or particularly unique track.

When has Lana ever done something innovative?

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I can't at you guys saying that she's lost her muse and sold out before you've even heard the album :rip: like what the fuck, it's like you want to dislike it.

They are overdramatic, but at least it's because they care

85560789ba8279d572443095o2.gif

Okay, we can have it as a filler on the album, no prob. We have 16 fuking tracks. But do you think it's a very sensible choice to release the kind of music everybody is doing these days (that too allegedly with a rapp collab.) as the next single for an album she spent so little time promoting? Can't we have an another one which represents what Lana is famous for - depth?

Isn't this where our little argument begin in the first place?

Actually no, I don't care for singles, she's an album seller anyways and a MV with Rocky would be cool. My argument started with you calling the snippet GENERIC  :hooker:

Who's "worshipping" old albums? I'm saying I think the quality of lyrics and songwriting has decreased. Others seem to agree. She obviously had/has fillers with each album shes made but nowadays her songs seem repetitive and have no heart to them, I feel.

I'm also including the directions she takes her releases in, her events, her tours. She doesn't seem to care as much or put effort in and it shows. 

To get all 'You don't know what you're talking about' when someone states an opinion you don't like?  

:usrsney:

lmao ok, my post was directed at other people, i didn't even read your post, i didn't even know youre a member here, never seen ya

but since you quoted me, ill give you my thoughts

"her songs seem repetitive". have you listened to the rest of her discography? or are you one of the gays who endlessly defends btd. because she definitely wasn't repetitive before!

idk why you think she's not giving it her all when she's clearly happy that she's collaborating.

and because she's not singing about sad suicidal music anymore she lost her heart to her music?

but then again it depends on your matter of taste because i like UV and Honeymoon equally, but i like them more than BTD and Paradise.

also im talking about albums not tours

Waiting for a Lanalysis post about whatever album you think we don't understand. Enlighten us!

honeymoon is so slow! honeysnooze! she lost it! btd and uv had such great vibes and themes, what happened with honeymoon!

idk who you think you are and why you think i need to explain to you anything when i wasn't even directing anything at you, like the other person, i haven't even read any of your posts or even know who you are. acting all high and mighty like i need to explain what I've witnessed these gays say in this forum lmao

I can't at you guys saying that she's lost her muse and sold out before you've even heard the album :rip: like what the fuck, it's like you want to dislike it.

gays, whatre you gonna with em right?

BtD, especially in the context of 2011s music-context was pretty innovative.

Okay, yeah, that's probably true. She way she mixed orchestral pop with Hip Hop is actually pretty unique.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Actually no, I don't care for singles, she's an album seller anyways and a MV with Rocky would be cool. My argument started with you calling the snippet GENERIC :hooker:

Oh so you called me a 'pretentious entitled hipster' for calling the autontuned-multilayered-rapp-featuring snippet 'generic'. Cool!

Btw, singles ARE important because that's all those music sites & radio gonna talk about until the album releases & people who are not a die-hard-lana fans, unlike us, view the upcoming project. We've have had enuff bops this year.