Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

so i gotta wake up at NINE for this bullshit, goddamnit

Just rememberd we'll get the pre-rder tomorrow too. Yay!

I really hope Coachela isn't on the tracklist, but that's wishful thinking at this point. I just hope we get at least 3 or 4 songs for a deluxe edition (BAR, Life Is Beautiful, Roses Bloom For You and any other song from Lana's choice)

original.gif

I wish I was waking up for it instead of waiting impatiently for like 8 hours after I wake up :toofunny:

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I wish I was waking up for it instead of waiting impatiently for like 8 hours after I wake up :toofunny:

this tbh

im lucky im on holiday and i usually wake up on 12 pm, so I will only have to w8 for 6 hours

image.png

Dose anyone know where I can livestream beats1 without having to sign up to and download itunes? Or even better yet tell me what time she's gonna be on BBC Radio 1?

Anyway I can't believe we will have the pre-order  and two brand new tracks in less than 24 hours.Then ten more days till the album drops.

We're so close to the finishing line...

oprah-hold-me-back.gif?w=1024&h=600

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

tumblr_lsad19aLYK1r3ty02o1_500.gif

lets not forget who won the war before you start laughin redcoat

43dafe6ce3aff55b759485ff77ad609a.jpg

Y'all are complaining about the time of the premiere and here I am sad because it's supposed to be 58 degrees, raining, and 70 mph winds in my city tomorrow and I had plans to listen to SB and GL for the first time while driving around in the sun with my windows down. Life is hard you guys. For a Minnesotan. :deadbanana:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I'm actually really happy its so early. I wasted so much of my day being anxious about the LFL premier. Tomorrow's my day off and I have soooo much to do so imma wake up at 8 and take a shower and get ready for my 9am Lanaboards meltdown appt and then get on with my life after that.

I'm sooooo hyped for these songs!

LIZARD PEOPLE

I'll be at work when it comes out, and I won't be able to listen it til I'm home.

Just imagine the torture holy fuuuuck

original.gif

lets not forget who won the war before you start laughin redcoat

43dafe6ce3aff55b759485ff77ad609a.jpg

who won the war? which war? :awkney: :awkney2:

I love politics

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Y'all are complaining about the time of the premiere and here I am sad because it's supposed to be 58 degrees, raining, and 70 mph winds in my city tomorrow and I had plans to listen to SB and GL for the first time while driving around in the sun with my windows down. Life is hard you guys. For a Minnesotan. :deadbanana:

yeah but it's the uk so it's like that all the time :creep:

I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight, I'm so excited.

giphy.gif

Me at 11:59pm on July 20th

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'll be at work when it comes out, and I won't be able to listen it til I'm home.

Just imagine the torture holy fuuuuck

yeah tbh I am so happy I have the day off even if it means waiting anxiously for it :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: