Matt

Movie Discussion Thread

I know, but doesn't this one base on the adapted novel by Steven King? I haven't seen this version yet. Is it good?

Oh, movies based on Stephen Kings novels are the bomb. I love Rose Red (mini series), Salems Lot and Pet Sematary. And let's not forget Here's Johnny! The only one I stuck my nose up at was the mist. I mean, the ending was not even supposed to be like that.

1olt2g.jpg

Which one was your favorite?

Oh and Robsten is unbroken :teehee:

Breaking Dawn fo sho. I just waited for the thing to split her open Alien style.

... The sad part is that I have read all the books. I even have the collectors edition of Breaking Dawn and twilight :smiles: Oh, to be young and in love with vampires.

1olt2g.jpg

Did you watch the director's cut? That one made more sense that the original theatrical version. Donnie Darko is in my top 5 movies. There was a sequel that I never watched.

Nope, I watched the theatrical version. I heard bad things about the director's cut, the only positive thing I read about it was the movie made more sense with the director's cut. But I really don't care if it made complete sense or not - I absolutely adore the movie, the theatrical version I watched. I want to get it on DVD!

Oh, movies based on Stephen Kings novels are the bomb. I love Rose Red (mini series), Salems Lot and Pet Sematary. And let's not forget Here's Johnny! The only one I stuck my nose up at was the mist. I mean, the ending was not even supposed to be like that.

It's not? :defeated:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

It's not? :defeated:

Nope. The ending in the book was different. I don't want to spoil anything in here as I know some people can't help themselves when they see a spoiler button, but you can find it on google or yahoo :P

1olt2g.jpg

Since I'm in the process of watching all of Charlotte Gainsbourg's movies I haven't seen yet, I finally got around to watching Persécution last night. What a half-baked piece of garbage. I expected much more from Chéreau and I was let way down.

tori_amos_signature_by_ghosttree-d34dy5d.png

Just watched Malick's "The Tree of Life" last night.

It is stunning. :legend:

Should've watched it in the movies when I had the chance...

Have yet to see it. :(

I love Malick's Badlands though.

Anyway, I don't know much about movies. Can you recommend me a movie?

I don't like detective related stuff, superheros, gore, horror, thriller, zombies, murderings.

I like comedy, love, drama (not too much though), schools (basically like Mean Girls or Easy A).

Sorry if I'm so picky D:

tumblr_m3nzn4GWVZ1qeszvio1_500.gif