Say Yes to Heaven

Official Audio: "Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd)"

Yosemite is gonna be THAT song

What was it she said about it exactly? I remember she said it was a more acoustic song and she did it in one take but did she say anything else?

It is a National Park right? What significance is it in America? Lana sure loves writing about famous American places

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

What was it she said about it exactly? I remember she said it was a more acoustic song and she did it in one take but did she say anything else?

It is a National Park right? What significance is it in America? Lana sure loves writing about famous American places

BAR was an acoustic sound, if anyone's wondering what she meant

In the first listen I wasn't impressed that much tho I liked it but now in the second one YES BITCH TAKE MY WIG  :party:  :rip:  :rip:

SHE CURED DEPRESSION,SHE INVENTED TAKING OFF OUR CLOTHES SHE'S GORGEOUS YES :thankyou:

It's a bop and I can already hear it playing on the radio :dafuq:  :dafuq:

YES QUEEN SHE DID THAT :ohmy:  :justride2:  :justride: 

I'M FUCKING SHOOK

you are not a Little Monster, by any chance?  :horror:

Didn't chuck post pics of yosemite etc. in like july

:hdu:

YES! You're right! With those women dressed in old clothing! People speculated it might have been a video shoot because she tagged Lana in the photos! Totally could be a video for Yosemite the song! 

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I feel bad as a die-hard stan but I can't listen to this song. It sounds too generic, uninspired and boring to me. And no, I don't necessarily want "depressing" tracks – even slow-ish bops like I Want It All are way more fun and unique.

I hope it might grow a bit on me like Love, but that one too was lackluster and underwhelming.