Say Yes to Heaven

Official Audio: "Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd)"

Now that we know they climbed up the ladder 2 f@%# I'm not so sure she commit suicide there or not. My theory is that she's like (not to bring back this motherfucker but) the woman from Age of Adeline and she can never die for some reason (maybe the atomic symbolism and stuff is relating to a science experiment gone wrong or something? It would tie in with the scifi theme) and she fell in love but of course, the man she fell in love with died, so she's dreaming of bringing him back to life.

And who knows... maybe she will :hooker: but the point is, maybe this has been a theme for awhile, or even draws from earlier eras. Like in Dark Paradise, she sang "But I wish I was dead (dead like you), but instead of giving up because she lost the love of her life, she's doing everything he'd ever want to do and living for him... and maybe even trying to figure out how to bring him back, too. Hence why she's dabbling in science so much. 

maybe there's no theme at all and this is just a really pretty, happy love song?

giphy.gif

lmao wait a second.. Doesn't "Take off take off take off all your clothes" sound like Without You?

I was about to post the same exact thing, the chords are either the same at the beginning or similar

Why didn't she release this on Friday tho does this mean the song will only get 2 tracking days?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I love how the fucking official audio video is better than most music videos I've seen. Idk wth she'll even do for the actual video  :defeated:

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif