Say Yes to Heaven

Official Audio: "Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd)"

I feel bad as a die-hard stan but I can't listen to this song. It sounds too generic, uninspired and boring to me. And no, I don't necessarily want "depressing" tracks – even slow-ish bops like I Want It All are way more fun and unique.

I hope it might grow a bit on me like Love, but that one too was lackluster and underwhelming.

Please feel free to delete your account  :)

solo edit http://picosong.com/i6yD/

obv cant remove his backing vocals till we get the instrumental but here ya go

bless your soul

lana was serving UV era ~unlistenable teas with the abel feature, but this is a damn boppe

glad i can enjoy it now :lmao:

rihKQ8M.gif

This song is so Lana for me. Didn't wow me on first listen. second time bit better. And now at 3 I'm like YES THIS IS OUR QUEEN.

But seriously, with every other artist I like songs immediately but after the 5th or 10th listen I'm over it. With Lana its the exact opposite.

I love it now

Please feel free to delete your account :)

I don't get why I can't politely express my opinion, just because I wasn't impressed by its quality. For the record I don't hate it and it's certainly a nice song, but pretty much sub-par IMHO. In hindsight I was a bit dramatic tho lol

Does anybody know who shot the cover?

Neil Krug shot the LFL single cover. 

Haven't posted in forever but thought why not....

I like it quite a bit. It's not my favorite from this album so far. It can be a little repetitive but I like the overall vibe and mood it produces. It is so smooth and sexy. I really love the early 60's girl group vibes too, hoping to hear more of that. It's def very fresh when applied to Lana. That said it breaks down like this BAR>LFL>LOVE.

Also found this, http://www.spin.com/2017/04/lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-song-review/ - don't care too much for this reviewer.

Oh one thing I would have liked better is for them to have closed the song in unison instead of just Abel's vocals but it's not that big of a deal.

This song is everything I wanted and expected from a Lana/Weeknd collab. I'm so ready for the music video and eager to see what else she has in stores for us.

I don't think they should wait to release the video. The Love video did so well cause of how quickly it was released. Also Lanz get that Weeknd streaming power

solo edit http://picosong.com/i6yD/

obv cant remove his backing vocals till we get the instrumental but here ya go

Seriously thank you so much Ily. Even if you like the original thank you for understanding and making it so that I can enjoy the song as much as I wanted to. I'm almost in tears.

Hope we get the instrumental for you eventually! X

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.