latothemoon

Lana's best lead single (poll)

Lana's best lead single  

160 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best lead single released by Lana Del Rey?

• Video Games
    • Ride
    • West Coast
    • High By the Beach
    • Love

west coast > video games > ride or hbtb > love

about LOVE: i don't hate the song, it reminds me of my late grandma and doggo, she died almost a month before the release and idk why but it reminds of her so much that i turned into a terrible song to me

i miss them so much, and my doggo died a month and 1 day before her, in the same day carrie fisher died too

my whole childhood gone in a month

sorry for the comment, i had to talk about it somewhere

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

West Coast>Video Games>Ride>Love>HBTB

West coast is definitely the best because nothing beats that transition from the verse to the chorus, it's so amazing. And imo most songs on Honeymoon are better than HBTB

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

West Coast>Ride>Video Games<HBTB<Love

I'm not sure if we're voting for what song we like best out of these 5 or which one works the best as a lead single, but if it's the latter, and it's about what song delivers that sense of excitement and intrigue for a new era and album, it has to be WC for me--100%. The UV era had my full attention the second those opening drums started. 

God I wish I could go back. 

Nice to see good taste winning so far in this poll. I would suck Dan Auerbach just for another WC honestly.

God we all know Lana needs something as surprising, well-written, original, genre-bending and beautifully produced as West Coast now in her career. The BPM slowing down in the chorus deserved multiple Grammys alone.

Though I must admit, Video Games will always be the most iconic.

dreaming away your life...