Lucas B.

Thirst for Life Is Beautiful Discussion

i think there are some leakers/hoarders who have it. we'll see it one day laid ease and gays

You’re right

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

so according to some posts i've seen here, this song is in the hands of some people? which is sooo insane to me because this song just seems so elusive, i never would've thought that we'd have it, or at least any time soon. that being said this song is one of the most coveted songs in the fandom so i'd assume that whoever has it is being very careful and secure. guess that busts the theory that the song is locked away somewhere or deleted if it is circulating. i may have expressed disinterest for this song but i honestly think it would be so surreal to have it.

If you're reading this and you have this song, please, for the sanity of all of us, leak it.

It could cure my depression and whenever I felt sad I would remember this exists and would go listen to it and immediately would feel better. For real, this song is EVERYTHING the fandom need in this moment we are living now (and god knows how long it'll take til everything comes back to normal)

:crying5:  :pray:  :pray2:  :lange:

original.gif

this has me thinking... is it a possibility that someone could have roses bloom for you/yosemite? probably not the final versions but maybe the demo? i say this because we have the first lust for life demo and serene queen which are both from early lust for life recording sessions, and maybe she recorded demos for those songs around that time as well. i have a little theory that the lust for life demo and serene queen came from the same source, but this is all just speculation! i don't know anything really at all about how people obtain these tracks lol. 

If you're reading this and you have this song, please, for the sanity of all of us, leak it.

It could cure my depression and whenever I felt sad I would remember this exists and would go listen to it and immediately would feel better. For real, this song is EVERYTHING the fandom need in this moment we are living now (and god knows how long it'll take til everything comes back to normal)

:crying5:  :pray:  :pray2:  :lange:

imma be realiostic

the more we beg for it, the more these leakers aren't gonna leak it

this could be the one song they hold over our head forever, like what happened with Gaga's songs Text U Pictures, Quicksand, Private Audition, and Out of Control

i want it too but i feel cynical rn

9DkJTcG.png

this has me thinking... is it a possibility that someone could have roses bloom for you/yosemite? probably not the final versions but maybe the demo? i say this because we have the first lust for life demo and serene queen which are both from early lust for life recording sessions, and maybe she recorded demos for those songs around that time as well. i have a little theory that the lust for life demo and serene queen came from the same source, but this is all just speculation! i don't know anything really at all about how people obtain these tracks lol. 

Let's hope they have. Also I would really luv to hear LFL in the early witch concept, maybe there's more songs she recorded for it but we don't have the knowledge?

original.gif

Let's hope they have. Also I would really luv to hear LFL in the early witch concept, maybe there's more songs she recorded for it but we don't have the knowledge?

the 13 beaches demo "something real" is a very reasonable possibility, i would say that it's very unlikely that someone has malibu if she really did completely delete it.

there's also the 4 political songs she did that never made it onto the record

and this is just assuming that these tracks are from late 2015/2016 which is around the time serene queen and lfl demo were recorded, obviously you wouldn't find any demos for songs such as coachella and change which were recorded later on during the album's process. 

the 13 beaches demo "something real" is a very reasonable possibility, i would say that it's very unlikely that someone has malibu if she really did completely delete it.

there's also the 4 political songs she did that never made it onto the record

and this is just assuming that these tracks are from late 2015/2016 which is around the time serene queen and lfl demo were recorded, obviously you wouldn't find any demos for songs such as coachella and change which were recorded later on during the album's process. 

I still ask myself about the MGK collab. I read here this week that he said he deleted it from his notebook. But maybe Lana had her own copy of it and maybe some leaker has it? Am I dreaming too much?

Also, we never heard any vocal from her for that song right? I just found a video of them on studio but we can only hear his vocals.

original.gif

I still ask myself about the MGK collab. I read here this week that he said he deleted it from his notebook. But maybe Lana had her own copy of it and maybe some leaker has it? Am I dreaming too much?

Also, we never heard any vocal from her for that song right? I just found a video of them on studio but we can only hear his vocals.

wasn't there a video of her in a car with some audio playing from that song? or was it a song that was never identified

9DkJTcG.png

wasn't there a video of her in a car with some audio playing from that song? or was it a song that was never identified

yeah i found these two videos on youtube, but in none of them we hear her vocals :( 

original.gif

I just REALLY wanna know what the pre chorus sounds like. I imagine it sounds like the twinkling of stars with violins :krylie:

I feel like if the movie would’ve been more successful we might’ve had a chance at this seeing the light of day but it’s been SO long now.... :-(

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

i am SO tired of this, we get it, life is beautiful is good. it's a lost cause for now, it's been years. for the love of god, can y'all say something else?

It's

Never

Going

To

Leak

Accept it

move on gays

move on gays

This, I probably heard the snippet like twice, I don't even remember what it sounds like so I don't get hyped over something that will never see the light  :flop:

you are BONES