Elle

Music Video Premiere: "Lust for Life (feat. The Weeknd)"

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lol I posted the video on here but I didn't make it on time :thumb3:

Anyways, I love it so much. Their relationship in the video reminds me of a 50's high school sweetheart kind of thing. Also I love the retro feel of the video from the overlaying textures on screen to the 60s dance moves in the beginning. I prefer this way more to Love.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

In case I posted in the wrong thread:

The change of the setting (from dark, almost dystopian atmosphere to green, vivid colors) leads to a more metaphysical suicide. Basically, they decide to get a more positive view on their lives, so they kill their former attitude.

I really can't decide if it was meant to be suicide or not - there are good arguments for both sides.

I'm wondering if it was all Lana's imagination while she was performing at the beginning, because thats the only bit she is clear and not edited like a ghost?

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I like the beginning with her and the backibg dancers, the rest is just kitschy and cringy. And I still feel the need to puke when Abels castrato-voice kicks in

Okay, but can you explain why is it cringy??

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I really can't decide if it was meant to be suicide or not - there are good arguments for both sides.

I'm wondering if it was all Lana's imagination while she was performing at the beginning, because thats the only bit she is clear and not edited like a ghost?

Which reasons lead to a real suicide?

I like the beginning with her and the backibg dancers, the rest is just kitschy and cringy. And I still feel the need to puke when Abels castrato-voice kicks in

Nobody cares. Go away.

Let's just say it ended Ashley Frangipanned.