cherriesinthespring

What do you believe is the truth about the date?

What do you believe is the truth?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Not what you wish, but what do you logically believe is the true release date?

• May 26
    • July 21
    • June (still spring time)
    • Other (please elaborate with your wild theories below)

I'm bored and curious about how many people believe what. Never made a poll before I so I hope i did it right.

Maybe we can keep the discussion/speculation about the date contained here instead of clogging up the pre release thread because I know some people get annoyed by that

LIZARD PEOPLE

I want to believe May 26th but I feel its such short notice at this point.

It'll be out when its out.

Love is a setting sun // Is a smoking gun // Is a four letter word // I hope it hurts 

I voted for May. But June could be a possibility although I think June is when the psychical copy of LFL will be out.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think it's June. I'm pretty sure May 26th was the date but for some reason it was delayed. We had many reliable sources telling us it was May 26th (UMG calendar, Music Week) and I feel like July 21st just appeared from that fucking fake web who had not only LFL scheduled for July 21st, but also Melodrama, and since it was rumoured I think magazines that had no idea when it was coming out started to use that date too. I still believe she could surprise us releasing it May 26th, but it would be really wild and I don't think Lana's team would do that.

Not May. I don't think it's in her management's interest to potentially sabotage Dua Lipa's album, which had already been delayed for many months. Plus, Lana doesn't seem like the type of gal to do a surprise release. 

Not May. I don't think it's in her management's interest to potentially sabotage Dua Lipa's album, which had already been delayed for many months. Plus, Lana doesn't seem like the type of gal to do a surprise release. 

but Lana's management said this friday

but Lana's management said this friday

Girl where? Are you talking about the blogpost by her modeling agency? They could be getting their info from the rumor mill just like anyone else.

This doesn't make sense.

Dua Lipa has zero potential for her album to even go wood. (This might sound harsh, but it's reality. This forum overestimates her importance.)

To delay an album by a better selling, more well known, and more important artist - wasting what little promo we've gotten thus far - for someone who has no potential is...a terrible business decision.

Honestly, if this album is pushed back it's not because of Dua Lipa.

I'm leaning on the release either coming in June or not coming during the Spring or Summer at all. But, bottom line, until the album is on iTunes...the album could basically be vaporware at this point.

giphy.gif

I hope that Lust for Life will be released this Friday but at this point I am afraid that her new album will be released in June or July. Since the music video is going to be released today according to Lana Del Rey, maybe she will also tell us the release date today? I'm not sure, I guess we can only hope for the best now.