Make me your Dream Life

Where do you like listening to each of Lana's albums?

Oooo fun thread. I love UV when I'm driving through Box Canyon. I like to listen to HM when I'm in Malibu. BTD and Paradise don't really have a certain place for me, the suburbs maybe? idk

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Thank you :) it was around noon I think. It was just 2 days after the Eddie which is a huge surf competition that people travel from all over the world for so the surf was absolutely amazing. Here's a video of the Eddie showing the waves, they weren't as huge when we went but still huge enough we were not allowed to swim. It was breath taking. https://youtu.be/vifUioF0-3w

Mhm! :)) And oh that's just perfect, sorta when the day kinda calms down, and the island's getting ready to slow down and unwind. 

That must've been, just, I can see what you mean. 

Oooo fun thread. I love UV when I'm driving through Box Canyon. I like to listen to HM when I'm in Malibu. BTD and Paradise don't really have a certain place for me, the suburbs maybe? idk

I love listening to the HM title track at night, driving round the upper coast, it's got like an element of danger in it, and it just mixes in with the night so well.

UV/Honeymoon

BTD while getting ready for a party or an event etc or when I'm doing a graphic design project so I can sing along and not die out of pedantry when I'm clicking like a mad person

Paradise is there for me when I sunbathe I just always end up listening to it even if I don't plan to which is funny enough

UV is great for a drive so if I'm going somewhere and there's just the same view for 4 hours UV takes me places

Honeymoon when I'm reading or taking a long bath or both, sometimes I'm studying with it playing too

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Born to Die : Never listen to it (except Off The Races)

Paradise : At home when I'm alone

Ultaviolence : On the road w/ bae, Flipside works so fine in this moments (but I admit the whole album is not that "easylistening" and sometimes a little too dark for a couple trip)

Honeymoon : Everywhere, at home, on my bike, on the road w/ bae... There's a place in France where the song "Honeymoon" is really synchronized, it's called "le Pilat"

image-1.jpeg

Lust for Life : Never, nowhere :bye2:

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Listening to the bridge of Shades of Cool while tanning outdoors slays my entire life.

Listening to Carmen in the car I learned how to drive in is also very intense.

Listening to Religion in my ex-daddy's house is also overwhelming. There's a lot of places that Lana "triggers" me lol

Listening to the bridge of Shades of Cool while tanning outdoors slays my entire life.

Listening to Carmen in the car I learned how to drive in is also very intense.

Listening to Religion in my ex-daddy's house is also overwhelming. There's a lot of places that Lana "triggers" me lol

That all sounds so wonderful imo.

Same here too sometimes, it's like a bittersweet present

Born to Die : Never listen to it (except Off The Races)

Paradise : At home when I'm alone

Ultaviolence : On the road w/ bae, Flipside works so fine in this moments (but I admit the whole album is not that "easylistening" and sometimes a little too dark for a couple trip)

Honeymoon : Everywhere, at home, on my bike, on the road w/ bae... There's a place in France where the song "Honeymoon" is really synchronized, it's called "le Pilat"

image-1.jpeg

Lust for Life : Never, nowhere :bye2:

I can agree with u on UV, Flipside's a masterpiece too imo.

Tell me more of this magical place of "le Pilat", what's it like?  :flutter:

UV/Honeymoon

After all the memories, etc. Listening to Lana during a brutal Texas summer will ALWAYS be the tea tbh. Sweating my ass out to Brooklyn Baby is just so cathartic. Listening to her in the winter almost feels wrong sometimes.

After all the memories, etc. Listening to Lana during a brutal Texas summer will ALWAYS be the tea tbh. Sweating my ass out to Brooklyn Baby is just so cathartic. Listening to her in the winter almost feels wrong sometimes.

Real life though, I'd always play Brooklyn Baby as I drive on the highway back, and literally almost fell asleep to it. Swerved but it was a diff kind of experience. 

I guess the temps sort of converged, like when something gets so cold it feels hot and stings or vice versa? I really think most of her music just fits so well better in the Summer too

UV/Honeymoon

I love listening to BTD when it rains, and UV is perfect on a sunny weekend (maybe with some weed lol)

It sounds funny but I really enjoy Honeymoon whenever I want sleep 

I dont know about where but i always listen to BTD in the winter and UV in the summer. Honeymoon in the fall. Paradise can choke.

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

That all sounds so wonderful imo.

Same here too sometimes, it's like a bittersweet present

I can agree with u on UV, Flipside's a masterpiece too imo.

Tell me more of this magical place of "le Pilat", what's it like?  :flutter:

It's where you can find the highest dune in France. The nature in this place is really clean (because it's artificial) and the houses are so damn beautiful (and cost around 1or2M +)

b25339daf6f5d9923961deab38e35151.jpg

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I went to the strip the other day, walked around the old building structures and the newer ones too. I think LFL and Love sound great where there are lots of people around you, just hustling and bustling, enjoying themselves, and just being around others. 

I wonder if the rest of the album will make me want to do the same.

That's my take for now anyway.

UV/Honeymoon