Sign in to follow this  
NamiraWilhelm

O2 ACADEMY BRIXTON MONDAY JULY 24TH

think i'm gonna be there around 2pm, i expect a lot of you will be there earlier than that ahah, could make a text group or IG or anything else , what u guys think

Yes we should make an IG group.

Also I really feel for you if you didn't get a ticket... She could totally sell out bigger arenas so why did they pick o2 brixton?

god-damn.png

Yes we should make an IG group.

Also I really feel for you if you didn't get a ticket... She could totally sell out bigger arenas so why did they pick o2 brixton?

true, brixton is pretty small

drop ur IG below and ill add u guys and make a group

I know I sound bitter as fuck but I don't care, if she doesn't do more tour dates in the uk then she doesn't give a fuck about her uk fans, her first solo tour here in four fucking years I can't  :krylie:  I'm not gonna go to shitty uk festival and have to watch people like lorde and duo lip to see her perform 4 songs

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I know I sound bitter as fuck but I don't care, if she doesn't do more tour dates in the uk then she doesn't give a fuck about her uk fans, her first solo tour here in four fucking years I can't  :krylie:  I'm not gonna go to shitty uk festival and have to watch people like lorde and duo lip to see her perform 4 songs

The U.K. is actually a big market, she should visit more often. :crossed:

I'm sorry you couldn't get any tickets. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

To all those that got tix, well done and I hope you have a wonderful time, but I won't deny that I'm not happy about not getting a ticket, especially when fate allowed me to have the whole morning to book it and I even had some tabs open with the major sites that were selling and I even tried refreshing but still nothing (sorry I'm rambling again ) , oh well , I'll just hope for another time in London, I'll go to the gym and burn off the angst . But again, well done to those got tix.

@Clampigirl she always charts well here and I don't know a gay here that doesn't love her but she seems to neglect the uk as always, the last time I was this bitter was when I saw the endless summer tour was only american but ya to everyone who got a ticket well done and you better have fucking fun

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

true, brixton is pretty small

drop ur IG below and ill add u guys and make a group

@xmissdaytona xoxo

seriously cannot believe this is actually happening. because i was literally let in early for some unknown reason I received my confirmation email & everything before it even hit 12 and they were on sale. unreal. i'm so happy right now i can't even put it into words.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

oh and my insta is @indradiamandis 

Degenerate - Don't worry I promise I will say hello 

Electra - I just kept trying on ticketmaster , I would suggest you do the same you might win

Hornymoon - LOL I don't have a first born ,