Sign in to follow this  
NamiraWilhelm

O2 ACADEMY BRIXTON MONDAY JULY 24TH

lmao people are literally paying 600-800 pounds at viagogo

Thy do realise they need ID on the door because the tickets have names on them, right? So touts can't resell? Whatever, it'll be their dumb asses when they get to the door.

OMGGGGG I HAD IT SET UP ON 4 DEVICES AND FOR SOME REASON ONE OF MY DEVICES LET ME IN A MINUTE AND A HALF EARLY AND I GOT TICKETS I LITERALLY CANNOT BELIEVE THIS I'M SCREAMING AHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL THERE AND BEST OF LUCK TO ANYONE ELSE TRYING TO GET TICKETS XOXOXO

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Is anyone going on their own??

me !!

OMGGGGG I HAD IT SET UP ON 4 DEVICES AND FOR SOME REASON ONE OF MY DEVICES LET ME IN A MINUTE AND A HALF EARLY AND I GOT TICKETS I LITERALLY CANNOT BELIEVE THIS I'M SCREAMING AHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL THERE AND BEST OF LUCK TO ANYONE ELSE TRYING TO GET TICKETS XOXOXO

well done!!!!!

I didn't get any tix this time either ,  honestly this is beyond annoying , I hate when there is only one concert at one venue on one date (not having a go at our queen though). I know you probably don't want to hear my life story though but I didn't hear back from an acting job which would've taken place today , and I thought, well at least I can be at my laptop booking a ticket, but no , 

Omg let's do a lil LanaBoards meetup! I love meeting members here. I would love to wait in the queue with you all there bc I plan to wait out for a long time lol

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Omg let's do a lil LanaBoards meetup! I love meeting members here. I would love to wait in the queue with you all there bc I plan to wait out for a long time lol

think i'm gonna be there around 2pm, i expect a lot of you will be there earlier than that ahah, could make a text group or IG or anything else , what u guys think

Honest question, I have never been to a concert before (ever), how early should I be there, as I don't think I can get there until around 6PM, is that too late.

Honest question, I have never been to a concert before (ever), how early should I be there, as I don't think I can get there until around 6PM, is that too late.

If you want near the front that's way to late but you'd still probably be not too far away, it's also a tiny venue