Sign in to follow this  
NamiraWilhelm

O2 ACADEMY BRIXTON MONDAY JULY 24TH

guys what time do u suggest i get to the event if i went in london, starts at 7 apparently? anyone else know when they're arriving?

london can be messy so i'd go early in the morning. it'll be a long wait maybe around 8:30? or even 9.

guyyyys i don't think i can get to london that early. if any of y'all are there let me slip in line

these are literally the worst people. dont.

as it's see tickets selling the tickets, is it worth creating an account now and setting up payment etc or just waiting for the 10am tomorrow, i really wanna grab one of those tickets

yeah, you should definitely create an account now

image.png

as it's see tickets selling the tickets, is it worth creating an account now and setting up payment etc or just waiting for the 10am tomorrow, i really wanna grab one of those tickets

yes definetely  

I am LITERALLY crying tears of joy now!! I begged mom to let me go and she said yes, if you bring someone with you and my SWEETEST soon to be sister-in-law happily said she'd love to come along - I AM SO LUCKY. I love my family, I never thought mom would let me go but she knows how much I love Lana (I also said that I've wanted to see her for 4 years now and this is the best chance I have so far, I think it worked) and my sister-in-law too.. she was like "I know a few Lana songs, I'd love to join you and hear new music, I'm gonna decorate your hair with daisies"!

THIS IS THE BEST DAY IN MY LIFE!! (among others :creep: ) My brother is off work and promised to try to buy the tickets for us tomorrow since I'm busy at summer research school - I literally wept while talking with them on the phone. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing family, I don't really care anymore if I don't get any tickets because this is so sweet of them. :crai:

Here's for hoping everything will go smoothly tomorrow morning. :pray2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I am LITERALLY crying tears of joy now!! I begged mom to let me go and she said yes, if you bring someone with you and my SWEETEST soon to be sister-in-law happily said she'd love to come along - I AM SO LUCKY. I love my family, I never thought mom would let me go but she knows how much I love Lana (I also said that I've wanted to see her for 4 years now and this is the best chance I have so far, I think it worked) and my sister-in-law too.. she was like "I know a few Lana songs, I'd love to join you and hear new music, I'm gonna decorate your hair with daisies"!

THIS IS THE BEST DAY IN MY LIFE!! (among others :creep: ) My brother is off work and promised to try to buy the tickets for us tomorrow since I'm busy at summer research school - I literally wept while talking with them on the phone. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing family, I don't really care anymore if I don't get any tickets because this is so sweet of them. :crai:

Here's for hoping everything will go smoothly tomorrow morning. :pray2:

omgg yes well done!!!! praying you get a ticket! (me too)

I hope she performs a lot of songs from Lust For Life, she said she couldn't wait to play them to us  :toofunny:

I hope she sings Summer Bummer live so the crowd goes wild  :bop:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I have no presale :( but god i hope i get a ticket at 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I saw Lana at Lovebox years ago and then I had a ticket for her first solo date here but i was in a play to had to resell it. I was GUTTED

Ughh so many people I know are planning on going :/

I hope u all get tickets and o2 costumers make sure to check out the priority sale the o2 academy Brixton posted on Facebook and to queue in the priority queue tomorrow! The Ticketmaster link they posted also has a floor plan with th different categories of tickets.

i76mrxw.png