Sign in to follow this  
NamiraWilhelm

O2 ACADEMY BRIXTON MONDAY JULY 24TH

I'm praying to every saint to be able to snag a peasant general sale ticket, what site do I buy it from ticketmaster? if I don't get one I'm gonna streak naked and run down the streets screaming :trisha:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I'm praying to every saint to be able to snag a peasant general sale ticket, what site do I buy it from ticketmaster? if I don't get one I'm gonna streak naked and run down the streets screaming :trisha:

S A M E.

I think it's ticketmaster, see tickets and another 2 companies. Does anyone know if fhere is better chance using o2 priority over the GA sale even though they are at the same time?

What I find frustrating is that she tours so infrequently and always ignore other areas of the UK when she does tour.  It's like London is all that exists.  So frustrating. And because the gig is so soon, people can't plan!  Grrrrrrrrrrr

I'm gonna need a coffee and a 10 adderalls to get these tickets good luck and god bless

S A M E.

I think it's ticketmaster, see tickets and another 2 companies. Does anyone know if fhere is better chance using o2 priority over the GA sale even though they are at the same time?

"o2 priority has their own allocation of tickets for o2 costumers only" - their facebook page.

Idk how fast they'll sell out but dua lipas American Express tickets were available for a few more days when the general sale was sold out. The demand here is higher tho and more people have o2 than AE I guess. U could try using different tabs and refreshing, trying to get them 'reserved' on all pages and just cancel them when(if) you happen to get them more than u need, that's how I usually do it.

i76mrxw.png 

What I find frustrating is that she tours so infrequently and always ignore other areas of the UK when she does tour.  It's like London is all that exists.  So frustrating. And because the gig is so soon, people can't plan!  Grrrrrrrrrrr

You're literally in England.

I never feel remorse for greedy ass English stans of any band or artist. They could have three dates in England and still want an artist to come to cock-up-your-arse shire.

In Scotland we're sometimes lucky to get ONE date in Glasgow. And ticket touts know we get less dates so they make us pay more too if we can't get tickets.

England is such a small country tbh but I would be more than satisfied with a 10 dates tour or some sort of '5 nights in London' thing considering she never does shows anymore.

i76mrxw.png 

I'm at summer research school and can't get the tickets myself but my family promised to help the best they can and had multiple tabs open... are they really sold out? Did I miss my chance to see her? :crai:

It's a Cruel World indeed. :crai:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm at summer research school and can't get the tickets myself but my family promised to help the best they can and had multiple tabs open... are they really sold out? Did I miss my chance to see her? :crai:

It's a Cruel World indeed. :crai:

Only presale are sold out. More at twelve.

all the tickets are gone, I had 2 chances and lost both of them i fucked up i wanna die