Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Cherry, Heroin, Get Free

Get Free is her best song and anyone who disagrees can fight me. Literally getting a get free tattoo next week, that song STILL has me shook

PAP of your idea, i love seeing Lana inspired tattoos (done well n not replicas) :flutter:

Heroine is the best song shes ever made so.............yeah its not part of the trinity, its just THE one song that gives her whole career purpose.

Delete ur account

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Heroin and Cherry are the best songs on the album, the only ones that are actually remarkable on that record.

Change, Get Free, 13 Beaches and Tomorrow Never Came are beautiful and White Mustang, Summer Bummer and In My Feelings are fun, but none of those is actually standing out within her discography.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Heroin and Cherry are the best songs on the album, the only ones that are actually remarkable on that record.

Change, Get Free, 13 Beaches and Tomorrow Never Came are beautiful and White Mustang, Summer Bummer and In My Feelings are fun, but none of those is actually standing out within her discography.

Heroin really is a gem in her discography 

I lose more hope each day that she will promote like she did in the Btd era, if she did all her albums would sell over 5m (ok a bit exaggerated but you get what i mean)

She said that she doesn't want to promote herself like she's been doing in btd era. :( I still want to see her performing at Grammy's :(

giphy.gif

her best album? hell no, might even be on one of the last spots 

100% facts! It has some of my favorite Lana tracks ever (BTD, VG, OTTR, LO) But it has far too many skippable filler tracks to be stated as a great album.. Overall it's at the bottom of my rankings because of those reasons. And yes even below Paradise EP

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

100% facts! It has some of my favorite Lana tracks ever (BTD, VG, OTTR, LO) But it has far too many skippable filler tracks to be stated as a great album.. Overall it's at the bottom of my rankings because of those reasons. And yes even below Paradise EP

& what are these skippable tracks you deem to be filler :crossed:

& what are these skippable tracks you deem to be filler :crossed:

Blue Jeans, National Anthem, Dark Paradise, Carmen, Million Dollar Man, Summertime Sadness, Lolita.

You asked. :candy:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e