Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

so i haven't been able to get into lust for life honeymoon and barely ultraviolence bc i'm stuck on the sound of born to die/paradise for all of eternity.

can someone be so kind as to give me recommendations off those three albums that i'll like/similar to those older albums <3

so i haven't been able to get into lust for life honeymoon and barely ultraviolence bc i'm stuck on the sound of born to die/paradise for all of eternity.
can someone be so kind as to give me recommendations off those three albums that i'll like/similar to those older albums <3

Halsey - Badlands

Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby

summer bummer doesn't deserve all the slander it gets. it's one of the best songs on the album 

Sure if you are talking about the solo version

The rapping is atrocious

from UV ur probably fucked but its still her best album... idk. maybe Sad Girl, Old Money or Black Beauty.

Honeymoon maybe Freak, Art Deco or High By the Beach

from Lust for Life you could try Love, Groupie Love, 13 Beaches, Get Free, White Mustang, Cherry

Halsey - Badlands

Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby

they meant from lfl/uv/hm lmao

bitch born to die is like 6 years old howre you stuck on the sound

uv and hm are so much better, theyre more about a “vibe” rather than a theme

can yosemite just be fucking released 

I'm still baffled at the tought that Yosemite wasn't released because of G-Eazy. Like, everything was good, Lana was having fun and collabing and she met G-Eazy and saw his white mustang but then she found out he didn't do it for fun, he didn't do it for free, he didn't do it for her and he didn't do it for the right reasons. That ruined yosemite's happiness and gave birth to the slightly cringey roast in In my feelings which ended up being on LFL...I don't know if that's true, but honestly, it could be..just throwing it out there.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'm still baffled at the tought that Yosemite wasn't released because of G-Eazy. Like, everything was good, Lana was having fun and collabing and she met G-Eazy and saw his white mustang but then she found out he didn't do it for fun, he didn't do it for free, he didn't do it for her and he didn't do it for the right reasons. That ruined yosemite's happiness and gave birth to the slightly cringey roast in In my feelings which ended up being on LFL...I don't know if that's true, but honestly, it could be..just throwing it out there.

good that ur throwing it around like facts then 

i76mrxw.png 

This is a really good theory I'm shook.

She did say that the record changed a lot when she went out of her own secluded place and started collaborating with other people so it could be true