Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

to everyone saying this album is so happy.... whatre you smoking?

I've listened so many times now and she seems so confused and angry. The only song that would give any inclination shes happy is Love and Lust for Life. The rest all have somewhat of a dark tone.

Get Free is pretty happy to me...However, I don't like when people say it's the closer and leading us into the next record...

Her albums never continued from the last song to the next.

After the first listen I feel frustrated and confused... I love it---but I just feel weird

Just like nobody made a big deal about the link on Honeymoon between consecutive songs 'The Blackest Day' and '24 (Hours)', I wonder whether people are going to pick up on following the Beatles referencing 'Tomorrow Never Came' with 'Heroin', which references the Velvet Underground [The dark side Beatles], refers to Manson, and Motley Crue, who covered the Beatles' 'Helter Skelter', which (among other songs) 'inspired' Manson. I mean, I can't even write it out without producing the worst run on sentence ever posted here  :lmao:

This record's going to take a while to decipher fully ...

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

It's a long shot but anyone who has bought it, have you tried to pull off the hype sticker? Is it possible or should I just cut it out and put it in the case? 

Also this album is fantastic. Def not her magnum opus, but a great album nonetheless. 

Just like nobody made a big deal about the link on Honeymoon between consecutive songs 'The Blackest Day' and '24 (Hours)', I wonder whether people are going to pick up on following the Beatles referencing 'Tomorrow Never Came' with 'Heroin', which references the Velvet Underground [The dark side Beatles], refers to Manson, and Motley Crue, who covered the Beatles' 'Helter Skelter', which (among other songs) 'inspired' Manson. I mean, I can't even write it out without producing the worst run on sentence ever posted here  :lmao:

This record's going to take a while to decipher fully ...

ive been listening for two days and I'm still so confused by this record. I haven't figured out any meanings yet

It's a long shot but anyone who has bought it, have you tried to pull off the hype sticker? Is it possible or should I just cut it out and put it in the case? 

Also this album is fantastic. Def not her magnum opus, but a great album nonetheless. 

Why would you want to remove the sticker?  :hdu: It's a part of the release, and in the future won't be considered complete if it's missing.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png