Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Btw ranking songs or albums is stupid and a waste of time

times a fake concept 

:wtf2:

Everybody said you're a fuckboy, but I couldn't stop the way I was feeling the day. Your jockstrap dropped. The day I saw your white mustang

Oh my god, your posts are so fucking funny, I can't.

for me, i think its great cuz it sounds like lana was talking/bitching at her weak side by saying : BITCH, FUCK.. WHY?? in a very sarcastic/ bitchy tone

i have a theory that maybe the "bitch" and "fuck" were added later after her and Gerald split. maybe she wrote the song about him and then they split so she added those sassy parts lmao idk

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

@ & I out here clocking people with wrong opinions placing TNC anywhere below 5/6 out of the 16 track album

tenor.gif

doing god's work xoxo

(I would be helping but I am busy this weekend ): )

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I know it's kind of soon to bring this up, but how do yall think her next album will sound? I'm hoping for more Heroin-esque songs, because that really was a masterpiece.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I know it's kind of soon to bring this up, but how do yall think her next album will sound? I'm hoping for more Heroin-esque songs, because that really was a masterpiece.

I hope it sounds folky and cool like TNC with way less trap beats and some heroin-esque songs thrown in

maybe something like cherry for a single

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

An album full of Heroin, 13 Beaches and Get free would be outstanding but I'm not sure if I could survive it since it would be an extremely heavy emotional rollercoaster...

i have a theory that maybe the "bitch" and "fuck" were added later after her and Gerald split. maybe she wrote the song about him and then they split so she added those sassy parts lmao idk

I agree that's a good chance. I have another theory that the 'fuck' was an actual bit of swearing Lana did when she messed up something in the studio, and it sounded good so they added it in.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I hope it sounds folky and cool like TNC with way less trap beats and some heroin-esque songs thrown in

maybe something like cherry for a single

Totally agree. I mostly want her to ditch the trap beats tbh.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Some fuck named dexter morgan posted full album on YouTube. I submitted a report and left a comment. I would hope the record company would scan YouTube to look for blatant violations. I imagine it will be taken down soon.

Some fuck named dexter morgan posted full album on YouTube. I submitted a report and left a comment. I would hope the record company would scan YouTube to look for blatant violations. I imagine it will be taken down soon.

I'm pretty sure they scan YouTube (and other websites) – I saw some uploads of her new songs to YT disappear (but others are still there, who knows why...)

Uhhh i hope for a marina collab, and have that be the only collab. things that start out happy and sound like unreleased stuff (behind closed doors final, bbm baby, butterflies pt 2) and i would also like a glamour song like noir again. that would be amazing. and all the songs could be 4-5 minutes each. and i would die for another song like true love on the side. i know she wants to make albums for her fans now and not fame, but to do that she needs to know what we want. so lana/ben/ed/anybody in tap management,,,,,, if youre reading this,,,,,, get on it

giphy.gif