Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Capacity:

Liverpool - 11k

Glasgow - 12k

I'm wondering how long tickets will be available...

I think they'll go far as fuck but it depends. Especially Scotland because we see so few artists and dates. Scotland is always fucking horrendous for concert tickets so they'll be gone in seconds

So there'll be a presale via her Universal online store:

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/

Liverpool & Glasgow - get ready! Lana is playing two more special shows in the UK to celebrate the release of Lust For Life.

August 22 – Liverpool Echo Arena

August 23 – Glasgow SSE Hydro

Including O2 Academy Brixton (which sold out in 12 seconds!) these are Lana's first UK headline shows in 4 years!

Pre-sale tickets go onsale Friday 28th July at 9am. By purchasing* Lust For Life CD Album below before 2pm on Thursday 27th July 2017 you’ll be among the first to have the chance to purchase tickets in an exclusive pre-sale.

Please note that access to this exclusive pre-sale will not guarantee tickets, and is only available via sales of the CD Album.

Entry to the pre-sale closes at 2pm on Thursday 27th July 2017 and all pre-sale passcodes will be sent out by 8pm on the same day.

Bought the CD Album via this store already? Don't worry, you're automatically in the mix to enter the pre-sale.

If I don't get a ticket I'm living in a mountain and turning into a recluse who drinks moonshine all day  :eartha: I have ptsd from the last presale

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Honestly i thought she'd be back here at some point by now. I'm glad i saw her in 2012, it may never happen again :/

I'm so sad I became a fan in 2013 :( Not that it would have mattered anyway because I would have been 13 and wouldn't have been allowed to fly to another state to see her

FzytWEW.png

Yes! I love it, and her creepy background vocal effect towards the middle/end. The piano even has an ominous feel.

That poor song gets so much slander but it's in my top 3. Same with groupie love, it's so cute I don't know how any lana fan could not like it!

Yeah ikr! GL gives me BTD teas, it's one of my favorite tracks

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Except it's not at all lmao ?? The ignorance of people that live outside Australia is actually ridiculous, people legit think we live in the middle of the bush with kangaroos and spiders everywhere? I have legit seen like 2 big spiders in my life and kangaroos only at the zoo

It's only as bad as somewhere like, idk, Arizona, and old people retire there, so it can't be that bad.

she's a cult leader indeed.  :defeated:

=================

what's up with the sudden AU-hate lmao.. :toofunny: kangaroos and koala bears are so cute  :flutter:

There's nothing wrong with AU but apparently bringing up things that AU is known for is satanic or something.

:derpna:

Yeah I def know what you mean. I deleted Lucky Ones from my library :toofunny:

I'm crying what!!!??? I've said this before but... the instrumental at the end!! :lange: :wowcry: :angie: :oprah: It's the best album closer how can u delete that gem? :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

I'm crying what!!!??? I've said this before but... the instrumental at the end!! :lange: :wowcry: :angie: :oprah: It's the best album closer how can u delete that gem? :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

How can you hate TNC? :smokes: we'll never know.

Jk, ily.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

How can you hate TNC? :smokes: we'll never know.

Jk, ily.

I know i hate myself for hating it. For me it's Sean that ruins it though :toofunny:

There's nothing wrong with AU but apparently bringing up things that AU is known for is satanic or something.

:derpna:

Lol "known for" - how many times have you been to Australia and seen kangaroos jumping through the major cities here? 

FzytWEW.png