Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

guys HELP WHATS THE DIFFERECE?? BETWEEN THE ARTORK AND LITHOGRAPH?? PLS HELP ME

signed cd -> u get a cd with a signed booklet 

us store lithograph -> 2' x 2' lithograph (is ' supposed to be feet? if so it's 60cmx60cm so a poster, similar to the signed lithograph at the paradise tour

uk store lithograph -> 12"x12" (30cmx30cm poster)

i76mrxw.png 

Same, there's no reason for me to even check these post-release threads when it's mostly about people's first hype already calming down and them being now more than ever focused on bashing the tracks they don't like etc. and other people getting triggered by their opinions. The news we'll get from now on can already be found elsewhere since for now it's just these random ass shows I don't even care about. So yeah I also just come to check this thread every now and then when I'm bored but I never go back more than 2 pages :thumb3:

x2

EotAQlJ.jpg

signed cd -> u get a cd with a signed booklet 

us store lithograph -> 2' x 2' lithograph (is ' supposed to be feet? if so it's 60cmx60cm so a poster, similar to the signed lithograph at the paradise tour

uk store lithograph -> 12"x12" (30cmx30cm poster)

Off-topic, but why are inch, feet etc. still a thing? So annoying. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Help , I need to learn to read stuff before I press buy  :defeated: I thought I was buying autographed vinyl but

I literally just bought a fucking picture of the album cover.. with an autograph. for $25  :defeated:  what kinda

what kinda

what kinda

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Help , I need to learn to read stuff before I press buy  :defeated: I thought I was buying autographed vinyl but

I literally just bought a fucking picture of the album cover.. with an autograph. for $25  :defeated:  what kinda

what kinda

what kinda

which one is this?

:smile3:

Lana is BACK TO #1 ON US iTUNES! I feel like this is the longest her album has stayed at #1 in its first week. It's been 6 days! So proud of my bb. :crai:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Real talk: does anyone have any tips for getting to the barrier st her shows? How many times will she come off the stage/how long does she take with people?

My last show was four years ago and I managed to get four rows back in the end but it wasn't enough, I was only 15 at the time too.

Get that super early, don't go to pee, and scam your way to the barrier. Normally she gets down twice (beginning and end). Try to be in the middle of possible

EotAQlJ.jpg

Get that super early, don't go to pee, and scam your way to the barrier. Normally she gets down twice (beginning and end). Try to be in the middle of possible

nn it's england, make friends with people around u get a number and you can definitely go to pee or get some food /coffee while queuing.

but yeah just be there super early and run for ur life once you're through security.

i76mrxw.png 

yeah made a thread about that but it got stuck in the mod queue. they're also selling the casette again. 

i76mrxw.png