Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Ive been out all day and I finally got to see the interview and the guy was pure cringe. Lana wasn't awkward at all, it was the guy. I honestly had to look away at some parts because it was so cringy how he was acting

I love the bay so much. Our traffic is awful but your traffic is on another level. I could never put up with it

Traffic is crazy here, but it's not so bad if you like to go out at night. Plus, LA is huge, so there are areas with less traffic. ALSO, everywhere is like a Lana landmark. I feel so connected to Lana by living in the same city. It gets me off in a weird way  :teehee:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Lana  :defeated: 

Pearl Jam :defeated:

Red Hot Chilli Peppers  :defeated:

Corona Capital's flop line-ups can only dream.

Excuse me but Live Out line-up was so good!

Oop! I forgot Lana cancelled at last moment my bad  :lmaoney:  :cryney:

???, ?????????

TIDAL is a fucking joke. I can't believe people actually use it. The fact that Lana will be snubbed her #1 from Meek even though she's outselling him digitally and has way more streams is so annoying. Fucking TIDAL can die. I'm being dramatic but ughhhhh :crai:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=307661

LFL has no chance :-( Meek will be #1

NEVAH

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

TIDAL is a fucking joke. I can't believe people actually use it. The fact that Lana will be snubbed her #1 from Meek even though she's outselling him digitally and has way more streams is so annoying. Fucking TIDAL can die. I'm being dramatic but ughhhhh :crai:

It's completely unfair and I have lost all respect for Billboard if they do not intervene.

Imagine the people that legit pay to use TIDAL despite all the supposed TIDAL only material getting leaked everywhere else before eventually going on the other platforms

Lol I remembered when everyone started speculating Tuesdays releases because of that trailer (the only thing we got on a Tuesday was the album cover I think?)

I can't even laugh because I helped start the speculation that Honeymoon was going to be released based upon Moon Phases (which didn't happen) and then everyone thought it would happen with Lust for Life since she was on the moon (didn't happen either). 

Releasing the cover so soon on a Tuesday was kind of teasing, tho :P