Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I can't even laugh because I helped start the speculation that Honeymoon was going to be released based upon Moon Phases (which didn't happen) and then everyone thought it would happen with Lust for Life since she was on the moon (didn't happen either). 

Releasing the cover so soon on a Tuesday was kind of teasing, tho :P

I believed it for a second because it sounds like something Lana would do, but at the same time it sounds like something Lana wouldn't commit to do tbh.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

She's announcing so many concerts she might as well do a tour lol

I swear to god I'm not ready to watch the full band version of Heroin live

her vocals were amazing for an acapella

The dates she's dropping are cute but I hope there will be a bigger tour later on or next year...Wondering if she can actually sell big "arenas" this time hmm, Endless Summer amphiteaters were pretty good\big already

Maybe this IS her tour - announcing the dates in last minute and having a U.K. And California tour??! :toofunny:

I don't keep my hopes up for an arena tour though, Lana's music might not fit it..? :crossed:

Does anyone have the full q&a session

Anyone? I'd love to have it too. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don't keep my hopes up for an arena tour though, Lana's music might not fit it..? :crossed:

That's what I think too – Lana's music shines best in smaller venues (imho). A club tour would be awesome but of course will never happen (and tickets would sell out in less than 1 sec.).

I still remember that I had the chance seeing Lana 2011 in Cologne in a pretty small venue (Gebäude 9, with a capacity of 300–400 people!) but I wasn't sure if it would be worth it traveling 500 km for a couple of songs (she played 8, including "You can be the boss")... well... I hate myself now...

tenor.gif after a long day w/ nothing to access the interney im here, only an entire say late :hooker: n i got somethin to say

It's only as bad as somewhere like, idk, Arizona, and old people retire there, so it can't be that bad.

i take personal offense 2 this only because its true, we are a worse version of a wannabe california with more heat and dry

I'm crying what!!!??? I've said this before but... the instrumental at the end!! :lange: :wowcry: :angie: :oprah: It's the best album closer how can u delete that gem? :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

if you genuinely think Lucky Ones is the best album closer over Get Free, Swan Song, and The Other Woman..hun.

http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=307661

LFL has no chance :-( Meek will be #1

like i said yesterday FUCK tidal

shitty ass backwards ass sales and chart manipulating piece of utter shit bought out service :crossed: 

also: the gif of the cover, hot

the idea of a mini EP consisting of RBFY, Yosemite, and Best American Record (maybe the 4th cut track); would be fucking incredible. Folkier Tropico part 2

anyone?

the idea of 25 unreleased tracks getting the light of day they deserve? orgasmic. Altho thinking abt it; Lana she might take awkward or bad tracks. BBM Baby, Every Man Gets His Wish, and Back To the Basics DESERVE slots on that concept album. Serial Killer and You Can Be the Boss are shoe in's though. Maybe even Paradise outtakes (AFFA & Hollywood's Dead iirc) and the (un)touchable 5 as well.

if she truly considers it i hope she don't mess it up :crossed: and idk if I'd rather just a surprise drop and not an official one consisting of it's own era- and if I'd rather have them updated all around or just resung. Bc some of the instrumentals fit so so goddamn well. EMGHW & BBMB & HsD are some prime examples

That's what I think too – Lana's music shines best in smaller venues (imho). A club tour would be awesome but of course will never happen (and tickets would sell out in less than 1 sec.).

I still remember that I had the chance seeing Lana 2011 in Cologne in a pretty small venue (Gebäude 9, with a capacity of 300–400 people!) but I wasn't sure if it would be worth it traveling 500 km for a couple of songs (she played 8, including "You can be the boss")... well... I hate myself now...

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I'm so sorry about that, I'd be mad at myself too.  :icant:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I'm so sorry about that, I'd be mad at myself too.  :icant:

Well to my defense I came across the event when it was already sold out but I could've bought a ticket for 150 € on Ebay... which was a BIT too much for me. :) But maybe I should've done it anyway. This was her setlist:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/lana-del-rey/2011/gebaude-9-cologne-germany-53c58371.html

"Off to the races" was already the last song of her set.

also guys i edited my signature again do you love it :creep:

i want it to represent the biggest clusterfuck of a signature on this site right next to @@Y2K's masterpiece