Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

If she makes an album of unreleased/leaked songs, I really don't want her touching any of them. No re-recording, no adding in additional things, no taking out parts that sound too negative or controversial for her taste today. These songs are part of her past and history and she needs to leave them there and just allow them to speak for themselves.It's a cool thing to hear an artist's growth and she would be taking that away from listeners if she tried to match it up to what she feels now, a few years later. 

Obviously Serial Killer would be first track of that tracklist lol. If she said that she wanted to find Yosemite "a home", this could be it. Architecture, Roses Bloom For You, Wild One (?), Life Is Beautiful,, Queen of Disaster, You Can Be The Boss, The Now Totally Touchable 5, and maybe, just maybe the Blade Runner version of Lust For Life would all kill me with an HQ version. Oh and maybe a rework of Pawn Shop Blues and Kill Kill goddddd.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

25 songs. That's kinda all over the place, but I like the idea of unreleased songs being released. Tho I hope she reworks them slightly, because I don't like the beat of Serial Killer, but do love the lyrics.

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

I hope she doesn't do the 25 tracks yet because she'll end up remastering them all with shitty trap beats :horror:

wait until the good sis has got all the cheap trap out of her system then we can get some truly beautiful tracks

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Ya'll if she's not going to rework them then this whole situation is dull and pointless. If you don't want them to be retouched then why would u be excited about her releasing them on an album? It's dumb. It's like getting excited because you can now waste money on songs you may as well be listening to for free. If she keeps them the same then i'm not spending money on a record when i could just listen to all of them from my unreleased folder on my laptop lmao

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ya'll if she's not going to rework them then this whole situation is dull and pointless. If you don't want them to be retouched then why would u be excited about her releasing them on an album? It's dumb. It's like getting excited because you can now waste money on songs you may as well be listening to for free. If she keeps them the same then i'm not spending money on a record when i could just listen to all of them from my unreleased folder on my laptop lmao

I agree but I don't want her to retouch them with trap so I am happy to wait a couple of years until she's bored of those tiresome beats

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I agree but I don't want her to retouch them with trap so I am happy to wait a couple of years until she's bored of those tiresome beats

I don't think she'll do that tbh, i'd cry my eyes out if she did anyway. But no i think she'll just kinda update them a little bit, make the production a little richer and more HQ and maybe add a few sounds and extra lyrics or something. But still roughly keep it with the same sound. At least that's what i'm hoping for

I made this at work while I was troubleshooting my instrument 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uATm8365Ok&feature=youtu.be

Still better than Coachella

I made this at work while I was troubleshooting my instrument

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uATm8365Ok&feature=youtu.be

I never thought I would see a connection between Lana and Super Mario one day.

where did she say she wanted to release 25 unreleased songs. sorry guys i'm late

At the Amoeba show a few hours ago. ;)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png