Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Heroin and 13 Beaches is really growing on me so that's good :party:

13B is still kinda growing on me

idk it's a mood i have to be in ;/ 

if i want more chill bops the album literally begins with cherry and ends at IMF 

I'm not here for any arguments, but I listened to the record right through three times on Friday, and a lot of the connections between songs are starting to really make sense. I hate comparing records, but this might have the edge on Ultraviolence as an overall album, but the best songs on UV are better than the best songs on L4L.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I'm not here for any arguments, but I listened to the record right through three times on Friday, and a lot of the connections between songs are starting to really make sense. I hate comparing records, but this might have the edge on Ultraviolence as an overall album, but the best songs on UV are better than the best songs on L4L.

there's best songs off of UV? which ones? 

yes im lookin for a fight

me deleting Love, Lust for Life, 13 Beaches, Cherry, White Mustang, Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, In My Feelings, Coachella- Woodstock In My Mind, God Bless America- And All The Beautiful Women In It, When the World Was At War We Just Kept Dancing, and Beautiful People' Beautiful Problems even though I was only told to delete 4 songs

giphy.gif

You really only like 4 of the songs?

LIZARD PEOPLE

You really only like 4 of the songs?

i was being melodramatic :creep:, i love them all but if i had to get rid of even 1 everything before tnc is goin home in a deluxe package

i can live without everything and they all need eachother and their order to work; i just love the final 4 a bit more

does any1 have that lana immuninati gif of LLana?

not the emote like i think one of the mods has it in their signature

Shades of Cool is better than the entire LFL album but its still a good album

All jokes aside. I can whole heartedly agree with this statement. SOC was THAT song. It was beautifully sung and produced. And lyrically heartbreaking but sassy with lines like "he calls for me and not for you". Lfl is great, but i feel like she could have done better considering the longer wait this time around. And dont call me ungrateful. Cause im not.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Some members: "I'm not feeling this album, it could have been better produced and less collabs."

Other members: "Omg you ungrateful piece of shit, like, log out! Worst taste EVER. Kys."

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Some members: "I'm not feeling this album, it could have been better produced and less collabs."

Other members: "Omg you ungrateful piece of shit, like, log out! Worst taste EVER. Kys."

omg you ungrateful piece of shit, like, log out! Worst taste EVER. Kys

tbh one of the thing I appreciate is @'s and I pact to kill any tone deaf gay that disses TNC

one second we're this

man-funny-hippy-costume-22691513.jpg

then the next this :hooker:

crazy-hippy-18413889.jpg

coachella is such a weird way to spell get free

giphy.gif

how dare you say this

e37.gif

You made me SCREAM  :air:

Anyway. I'm glad to see almost no one is really hating on Heroin, it's close to replacing Cruel World as my favorite Lana song ever  :defeated: The lyrics are something else... also the way she gives the right feeling with her vocals is very real. Example: that part of "it's fucking hot! hot! winter in the city!" kills me everytime (in a good way), like she sings that feeling of confusion/anger perfectly and I LIVE.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

tbh one of the thing I appreciate is @'s and I pact to kill any tone deaf gay that disses TNC

one second we're this

man-funny-hippy-costume-22691513.jpg

then the next this :hooker:

crazy-hippy-18413889.jpg

Us before

tumblr_nhn03yM0b31sg62hco1_400.gif

"TNC is the worst song on the album, Sean sounds like a wheezy gay kid"

reverse-1276776126_oscar-stallone-shoots

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

giphy.gif

You made me SCREAM  :air:

Anyway. I'm glad to see almost no one is really hating on Heroin, it's close to replacing Cruel World as my favorite Lana song ever  :defeated: The lyrics are something else... also the way she gives the right feeling with her vocals is very real. Example: that part of "it's fucking hot! hot! winter in the city!" kills me everytime (in a good way), like she sings that feeling of confusion/anger perfectly and I LIVE.

it's horrid if people diss TNC but it's truly sacrilegious if anyone comes for Heroin; it's too raw

change and get free are also up there but clearly the pre-release thread tried to murder it and as we've seen Get Free was touched by vile dark opinions

Us before

tumblr_nhn03yM0b31sg62hco1_400.gif

"TNC is the worst song on the album, Sean sounds like a wheezy gay kid"

reverse-1276776126_oscar-stallone-shoots

:thumb3:  :thumb3:

They are ungrateful, but not all of them. I would be mad af if I was Lana. Reading "We want UV 2.0!!!" since 2015 is not really nice  :)

omg i can't at y'all dissing Get Free and TNC, they are two of the best songs in the album, and TNC has te potential to reach to a wider audience, not just to us, the fans

(Btw, hey, i'm new here)