Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

we can dream about it. but I'm waiting for a tour rn. 

BTW. can anyone tell me where can I make a inscription like this? https://wanelo.co/p/30389078/lana-del-rey-shirt-womens-crop-shirt-girls-crop-tee-lana-del-rey-tops or someone can make it for me? Wanna have a shirt for Lana's concert!

If you could find that logo somewhere you could print it out and iron it on a shirt, or if you can't find the logo on its own you could use photoshop and then print it. I've made shirts with the iron on method using a little kit from a crafts store. It's very easy :)

you know sometime's I wanna pull a cacciatore and be generous with my likes but then i remember some of y'alls trash opinions n i am forced to take it back

Girl if this isn't me

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

The only track that is ruined by the collab is LFL. "They say only the gooddy yoooooung" and my ears bleed.

And although I like BPBP, Stevie always sounds like Spongebob.

Sean's the best non-rap-collab, the gays just can't fit him into their tumblr minds

you can hear abel's voice glitch in the they say only good die young and i HATE it

giphy.gif

I think the collabs really give the album more magic

She just tried something new like she did in the Burnt Norton interlude in HM..

I do hope her next album will be 100% solo tho

I rather have a new album or the unreleased ep than a collabs mixtape  :bored:

I think the collabs really give the album more magic

She just tried something new like she did in the Burnt Norton interlude in HM..

I do hope her next album will be 100% solo tho

I rather have a new album or the unreleased ep than a collabs mixtape :bored:

her next album will definitely have collabs

Drinking your anti-collab gay tears

I wouldn't mind an album with like 2-3 collabs and even an interlude as long as the tracklist is long lol. She says she always keeps creating so maybe the next album will also be long. The only way that it would be too much imo is: collabs+interlude+cover. 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

i pray for the day you log into lb and tell us about how you found the magic in TNC tumblr_nrg6r2qGmt1u6n38po1_250.gif

me looking for that day

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I wouldn't mind an album with like 2-3 collabs and even an interlude as long as the tracklist is long lol. She says she always keeps creating so maybe the next album will also be long. The only way that it would be too much imo is: collabs+interlude+cover.

I don't mind the collabs. But yes I was so happy there wasn't a cover on LFL. Idk why her covers are so lackluster for me. I guess I just love her writing style too much. I don't listen to that many other artists at all I guess bc I'm weirdly picky about what I like and her covers are just so obviously not made by her

LIZARD PEOPLE

you can hear abel's voice glitch in the they say only good die young and i HATE it

It's pretty annoying so when that part comes close I just start paying more attention to the production and the beat

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

It's funny, my friends that don't really care for Lana told me that "the song with The Weeknd is very good", and the stans don't really care for it. Maybe the album can change that perception of "Lana the sad girl" from some people. If not, then whatever lol.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

It's funny, my friends that don't really care for Lana told me that "the song with The Weeknd is very good", and the stans don't really care for it. Maybe the album can change that perception of "Lana the sad girl" from some people. If not, then whatever lol.

i think it's bc many GP love her with her VG, LfL, West Coast, Summertime Sadness style pop & radio friendly songs

whereas stans literally want a song produced by Auerbach with her singing how she's slowly killing herself because her man committed suicide after she fucked somebodies husband

i think it's bc many GP love her with her VG, LfL, West Coast, Summertime Sadness style pop & radio friendly songs

whereas stans literally want a song produced by Auerbach with her singing how she's slowly killing herself because her man committed suicide after she fucked somebodies husband

Fucked up but it's true, UV the mass fan hunties' baby

giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I just love the production of UV and all the guitars layered with smokey vocals, she could sing about baking organic gluten free vegan apple pie after coming home from a pilates class in her adidas workout gear for all I care as long as it has the same sound/production as UV, not here for trap beat lana

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7