Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

boy i hope we get smthn for white mustang 2day

howdy y'all

omg!! BBC Radio 1 just played Cherry for the first time but it's a slightly different mix from the ones we currently have  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: people who don't like the random swearing should like this version a lot better. the last chorus in particular should have been on the album version.

http://picosong.com/vhPx/

tumblr_od8ts5elNq1swyiewo1_400.gif

edit :: i posted that gif halfway through the song but when i got to the last chorus i now look like

category3_family_227_large.jpg

giphy.gif

Footage of Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind  trying to steal wigs:

5b7714cd54c3789a894d2e7fbac45eb7.gif

This is honestly one of the best things i've ever seen

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

omg!! BBC Radio 1 just played Cherry for the first time but it's a slightly different mix from the ones we currently have  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: people who don't like the random swearing should like this version a lot better. the last chorus in particular should have been on the album version.

Thank you so much! Finally I can delete the disgusting album version and use this masterpiece instead.  :flutter:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

This is too dryyyyy. Come on Lana give us an update on the unreleased collection album  :flutter: (I'm being delusional if I think this is actually happening/happening in less than 8 months)

We just had a full album release exactly 2 weeks ago....

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

This is too dryyyyy. Come on Lana give us an update on the unreleased collection album  :flutter: (I'm being delusional if I think this is actually happening/happening in less than 8 months)

we can dream about it. but I'm waiting for a tour rn. 

BTW. can anyone tell me where can I make a inscription like this? https://wanelo.co/p/30389078/lana-del-rey-shirt-womens-crop-shirt-girls-crop-tee-lana-del-rey-tops or someone can make it for me? Wanna have a shirt for Lana's concert!

giphy.gif

I wish I ordered the clear vinyl from the website when it was on sale, and now it's gone.

Can you imagine how nice an autograph would look on a clear vinyl.. smh.. I want it.. lol

Cle_I_HUs_AAd_E_zxxx.jpg

Just caught up on a few sites of this thread ... some people here seemingly don't know what a forum is. It's not your twitter wall or your cringy tumblr block. You can't just pour the shit you have on you mind everywhere. There are TOPICS for a fucking reason. Puttong "off topic" before the post does not make it any better. Are the newer/younger members just incompetent or is it the LFL era?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Omg hahahaha this is amazing!

qsVmBMd.png

I wish I ordered the clear vinyl from the website when it was on sale, and now it's gone.

Can you imagine how nice an autograph would look on a clear vinyl.. smh.. I want it.. lol

well the autograph isn't on the vinyl itself that would ruin the record. It'll be on the sleeve, a d I hope she can put it in the creme frame of the cover as much as possible because I want to see it since her signature is so beautiful :flutter: I hope they do it where we get one vinyl sealed with the record and then an empty, signed gatefold, I always put the record in the signed sleeve and keep the extra for decoration

smile.gif

same.. still makes me sad 

well the autograph isn't on the vinyl itself that would ruin the record. It'll be on the sleeve, a d I hope she can put it in the creme frame of the cover as much as possible because I want to see it since her signature is so beautiful :flutter: I hope they do it where we get one vinyl sealed with the record and then an empty, signed gatefold, I always put the record in the signed sleeve and keep the extra for decoration

I might be meeting her again at her SF show.. it would have been perfect to get signed.. wahhhhh

I hope they re-add it to the store just for a quick second so I could finally buy one at a decent price and not for like $100 on ebay lol

Cle_I_HUs_AAd_E_zxxx.jpg