Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

im just imagining Heroin with UV instrumentals, like a heavy distorted guitar riff during the bridge with like the glass sound effect from best american record

shades of cool or even like a flipside type thing oh my god just imagining that song in such a way im gonna fucking melt

:wowcry:  :trisha:  :krylie:  :crying2:  :air2:  :omg:  :kum:

It's an interesting perspective you got there but I don't really think LFL's instrumentals should have a Ultraviolence-ish vibe. One of the things I like the most about Lana is how every record is totally different from the rest without it being necessarily a bad thing. Let's just let Heroin how it is: a unique masterpiece.

Fayyt7N.png

im just imagining Heroin with UV instrumentals, like a heavy distorted guitar riff during the bridge with like the glass sound effect from best american record

shades of cool or even like a flipside type thing oh my god just imagining that song in such a way im gonna fucking melt

:wowcry:  :trisha:  :krylie:  :crying2:  :air2:  :omg:  :kum:

@Butterflies get on it sis

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

:wowcry: :trisha: :krylie: :crying2: :air2: :omg: :kum:

Omfg imagine this "I'm flying to the mooooon agaaain" over the bridge of guns and roses. Or even the bridge of MPG.

It would be her fucking magnum opus. I stg if someone can filter me a good acapella of heroin I'll have an edit by the end of the week.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

It's an interesting perspective you got there but I don't really think LFL's instrumentals should have a Ultraviolence-ish vibe. One of the things I like the most about Lana is how every record is totally different from the rest without it being necessarily a bad thing. Let's just let Heroin how it is: a unique masterpiece.

ik some dont agree and i can see why, i think heroin is a masterpiece already im just trying to combine both the disorienting and crazy bridge with the drawn out okayyyyyyyy, ba-byyyyyyyyyyyy with a messy guitar solo like from SoC it'd be heavenly, im not tryna say it's what it should've been im just trying to think of an alt mix or edit :hooker:

LUST FOR LIFE IS BACK IN THE TOP10 OF US ITUNES. SLAY  :lanahairflip3: :lanahairflip3: :lanahairflip3: :lanahairflip3:

LOL how did this happen??? She's been MIA all week :uh:

Grateful nonetheless 

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

LOL how did this happen??? She's been MIA all week :uh:

Grateful nonetheless 

wasn't it discounted a few days ago  :delicious:

Lust for Less x

this reminds me of some campaign slogan for like a ross, jc penny, or macy's commercial gtg

For the next record I need Oh Say Can You See 2.0, Bel Air 2.0, Brooklyn Baby 2.0 (she'll never top this), an equivalent to Cruel World/The Blackest Day/Heroin and a collab with Alex Turner  :w8ing:

i need a million dollar man 2.0, a foreign bop like salvatore, another folky hippie song like TNC, another pure piano ballad because change was gorgeous (or like a single string instrument ballad..nut) and something heavenly beyond words to the point you can't even listen like Bel Air

+ i want a collab with someone like borns or some indie artist 

but she'll probably make something with rae shremmurd or lil uzi vert at this rate

and yes i'd still bop the fuck out of it