Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I got my merch from https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelreyCA yesterday. Do you think I'll still get a presale code? 

I'm not sure but that store looks legit and it says the same thing about the presale as shoplanadelrey so I assume so! It says something about codes being delivered Friday which makes me feel better bc I don't have a code yet lol

Lmao honestly truly, I'm not at all a fan. But Gay Twitter seems to love Jhene. As for Kali, ehh. If this were high school she'd still be getting slammed into the lockers and having trouble finding a place to sit at lunch :lmao: :awkney:

I beg you, listen to Wading. It's pure magic. :defeated:

https://youtu.be/EYS-zFrcD_A

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

this binch is really coming to washington dc on january 25? she wants me to drive on the icy roads and risk my life for the same setlist she's performed a thousand times? tenor.gif

either way I'm gonna see her lmao, can't risk not seeing lana and kali on the same day

this binch is really coming to washington dc on january 25? she wants me to drive on the icy roads and risk my life for the same setlist she's performed a thousand times? tenor.gif

either way I'm gonna see her lmao, can't risk not seeing lana and kali on the same day

I literally work right next to the arena she's playing at. Like, my lab. Shook. LA to the Chemistry Lab Tour. 

Catch me running out of the lab 5 hours before she performs running around and crying trying to find her

Do y'all think maybe the "couple surprises" she mentioned in her story are the new festival dates she posted?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Is anyone gonna mention that the aesthetic of the tour poster is literally the most Get Free thing imaginable? She encompassed all of the tropes I've ever dreamed of (1960s flair, space, tropical birds, the world, not to mention her being a fucking work of art, literally)

i came here to see the dramatics and ended up being extremely happy for my robotic queen elon musk's babydoll bladerunner galaxy fanatic skinny legend and knower of all several lana persona's ----stargirl

love u baby im so happy !!!! 

also wanted to see the reaction from So Legit aswell knowin they passion for Kali <33333

ugh Love is my fucking MOOD

I want to buy something to get presale but how long do they take to get back with me to get it cheaper w/o the digital album and also can I still get the code? 

Actually if I just buy the album do I get the code too??

I emailed them asking if i can buy without the digital album and they said no, only the bundles are currently being offered.

If you ordered merch, where can you find the presale code? Idk if I got one. I have some emails but none of them contain a "presale code"

Lana said most of the codes are being sent out tonight and the rest tomorrow, I'm assuming in an email.

She is blessing Texas

She IS blessing Texas. And i am fucking crying. Probably gonna try and go to all the shows, whatever my wallet can afford :flutter:

tenor.gif

unpopular =/= indie

since when was "indie" an insult lmao?? Jhene doesn't play on top 40 radio so she's indie by most peoples standards. yall are getting so up in arms about me calling her indie idgi. She's not popular. Her music is okay lmao I'm not dissing her but she's indie af 

since when was "indie" an insult lmao?? Jhene doesn't play on top 40 radio so she's indie by most peoples standards. yall are getting so up in arms about me calling her indie idgi. She's not popular. Her music is okay lmao I'm not dissing her but she's indie af 

Her music is bland mainstream pop af, it's just not successful. That does not make her "indie".

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i think indie means holding a lot of creative control over the artistic direction, unlike major label artists who depend on their label to provide them with guidance over their image, the production and the buying of song lyrics so if the gal writes her own lyrics and collaborates for the composition & production she can be labeled as indie regardless, while if a sound is different from what represents her genre to the general public an artist can be represented as alternative 

at least i think it's like that 

Her music is bland mainstream pop af, it's just not successful. That does not make her "indie".

her latest release is a very literal depiction of what its like to trip acid. seems to fit the tacky indie mold that she pulls off so well. who cares 

i think indie means holding a lot of creative control over the artistic direction, unlike major label artists who depend on their label to provide them with guidance over their image, the production and the buying of song lyrics so if the gal writes her own lyrics and collaborates for the composition & production she can be labeled as indie regardless, while if a sound is different from what represents her genre to the general public an artist can be represented as alternative 

at least i think it's like that 

the term is subjective AF. but if I had to describe Jhene and Kali to a random person rn I would definitely use the word "indie". Its whatever

Kali makes beautiful, artistic pop music bops. something TS has yet to achieve

the fact y'all keep bringing up The Lord every time I post. Love how I make you dummies fume with my Taylord stanning

I just looked her up, she SUCKS lol. No one has even bothered to review her shit