Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I've said it before, but, I feel like after the tour (so while she's working on her next album, whenever that will be lol!) she should release yosemite, rbfy, bar, etc. as a small little ep to keep us quenched for a while, while we wait.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Why does everyone hate Freak now? We were all bussy popping to it when it came out....

I wasn't

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I've said it before, but, I feel like after the tour (so while she's working on her next album, whenever that will be lol!) she should release yosemite, rbfy, bar, etc. as a small little ep to keep us quenched for a while, while we wait.

this implies it'll be released next summer and thats simply too long for me to wait for my baby :defeated:

http://picosong.com/wnsur

Off topic but can y'all tell me whether or not the sound effects made the bridge of cherry better

Lol I really was thinking that something has broken around me  :thumb:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Off topic but can y'all tell me whether or not the sound effects made the bridge of cherry better

tumblr_inline_oxy61eTDvL1t8yx1q_500.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imho if we discuss taste or which song is better and etc. it's because it's a thread for that. Discussion and sharing thoughts. Imagine how boring this thread would be without those little discussions.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

13 beaches, change and white mustang top 3 worst songs in history. Sorry I don't make the rules.

wzlXy.gif

what the fuck

so i barely listen to get free and i listened to it a few minutes ago and it isn't that good, sorta plain

The chorus doesn't do anything for you? I feel like I start going into another dimension as soon as the chorus kicks in, and I then I can't do anything other than listen to the song until it's over...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

tumblr_inline_oxy61eTDvL1t8yx1q_500.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imho if we discuss taste or which song is better and etc. it's because it's a thread for that. Discussion and sharing thoughts. Imagine how boring this thread would be without those little discussions.

i 100% agree with you but i 100% disagree and am loving the the term 'little discussion' as a descriptive word for me sending death threats to @@Terrence Loves Me whenever he criticizes Yosemite or TNC :creep:

this makes me want to get the entire song with this sound effect so i can sync up the bridge with crashing my car and pretend im taylor in LWYMMD video except im Lana and i just slam into a lamp post and pretend im in slow motion when in reality im dying but it's ok because it's to 'Cherry' by Lana Del Rey, that's 'Cherry' by Lana Del Rey off of her new critically acclaimed #1 album: Lust For Life, now available on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, Tidal Music, Napster and Amazon- Liscensed by Polydor Records/Interscope Records 2017. Comes in Digital, CD Vinyl copies, purchase of any Lust For Life sectioned merchandise of Lust For Life Official Windbreaker, Lust For Life Official Rose-T, Lust For Life Official Boat Cap, and Lust For Life Official Knit Sweater comes with complimentary digital version of Lust For Life by Lana Del Rey (US Customers Only).

i 100% agree with you but i 100% disagree and am loving the the term 'little discussion' as a descriptive word for me sending death threats to @@Terrence Loves Me whenever he criticizes Yosemite or TNC :creep:

this makes me want to get the entire song with this sound effect so i can sync up the bridge with crashing my car and pretend im taylor in LWYMMD video except im Lana and i just slam into a lamp post and pretend im in slow motion when in reality im dying but it's ok because it's to 'Cherry' by Lana Del Rey, that's 'Cherry' by Lana Del Rey off of her new critically acclaimed #1 album: Lust For Life, now available on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, Tidal Music, Napster and Amazon- Liscensed by Polydor Records/Interscope Records 2017. Comes in Digital, CD Vinyl copies, purchase of any Lust For Life sectioned merchandise of Lust For Life Official Windbreaker, Lust For Life Official Rose-T, Lust For Life Official Boat Cap, and Lust For Life Official Knit Sweater comes with complimentary digital version of Lust For Life by Lana Del Rey (US Customers Only).

Lmao I'm crying.

Here's the full version http://picosong.com/wnsNs

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Lmao I'm crying.

Here's the full version http://picosong.com/wnsNs

tenor.gif?itemid=7962314

off topic but TLY is making me feel nostalgic already

same it reminds me of when i first discovered HM and i would blast out the song on my beats pill thinking i was really edgy and deep

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e