Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

& what are these skippable tracks you deem to be filler :crossed:

without you , radio , carmen, lucky ones ,dark paradise, this is what makes us girls,diet mnt dew(I love it tho)

I like all the songs and listen to them sometimes but they have the filler-y vibe  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

DMD, MDM, n Radio don't deserve those types of thought :crossed:

100% facts! It has some of my favorite Lana tracks ever (BTD, VG, OTTR, LO) But it has far too many skippable filler tracks to be stated as a great album.. Overall it's at the bottom of my rankings because of those reasons. And yes even below Paradise EP

but that's not what i meant... it's a great album but it just can't compete against uv/hm/lfl

Blue Jeans, National Anthem, Dark Paradise, Carmen, Million Dollar Man, Summertime Sadness, Lolita.

uhhh how are these skippable/fillers? especially my baby national anthem smh

Blue Jeans, National Anthem, Dark Paradise, Carmen, Million Dollar Man, Summertime Sadness, Lolita.

without you , radio , carmen, lucky ones ,dark paradise, this is what makes us girls,diet mnt dew(I love it tho)

I like all the songs and listen to them sometimes but they have the filler-y vibe  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

You two must be deaf. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Million Dollar Man is one of the best songs on BTD and you will accept it :candy:

I liked it at first but it grew old super fast

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

love :creep:​ ...I SAID REAL LOVEEE :oprah:

I remember the first time I heard the insta snippets

one of the songs that didn't have to grow on me..

That snippet sounded kinda eerie (probably because of the b&w filter and the low quality). Anyway, it looked like out of a horror movie and I was so fucking hyped, instant favorite (until Heroin appeared :oprah:)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

lmao just bc u don't like a song doesn't make it a filler track bc they're not and Lana doesn't serve fillers even atrocities as freak somehow have a purpose. The only filler type of track I could think of a are god knows I tried and change it in my feelings maybe. Change can be excused as kind of the only piano ballad on lfl and it fits the faux political mood and theme of the album. sonically gkit is just a long ass interlude to religion that somehow got its own track status I won't talk about the lyrics bc there's nothing to talk about there.

o-BRITNEY-facebook.jpg

nvmd lets go back to the discussion about how she should go back to hip hop beats and ditch those dready trap loops.

i76mrxw.png 

lmao just bc u don't like a song doesn't make it a filler track bc they're not and Lana doesn't serve fillers even atrocities as freak somehow have a purpose. The only filler type of track I could think of a are god knows I tried and change it in my feelings maybe. Change can be excused as kind of the only piano ballad on lfl and gkit is just a long ass interlude to religion

o-BRITNEY-facebook.jpg

nvmd lets go back to the discussion about how she should go back to hip hop beats and ditch those dready trap loops.

Who tf made this tea, it is PIPING hot sis

and yes she should ditch the lazy trap snare

I’m getting “out of the black” on one hand and “into the blue” on the other where Lana has her paradise and trust no one tats

omg i had plans to get literally this exact same thing

Don't hate on me but I genuinely don't understand all the luv for Get Free, the beginning is awesome but it gets so discordant afterwards I wish I could love it :(

me2..like the verses and pre-chorus got me like i'm in heaven and then the chorus comes like a Christmas song  :toofunny:  :hoe:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Don't hate on me but I genuinely don't understand all the luv for Get Free, the beginning is awesome but it gets so discordant afterwards I wish I could love it :(

I love the lyrics and the sweet backup vocals. And how it ends, it's like we've reached heaven again just like we did in Bel Air. :flutter: And it leaves me feeling relaxed, calm, hopeful and optimistic in a way. Like I will also come into the blue one day. Although I wouldn't call my days black really, it's not that bad.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png