Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Did any US fans get their autographed albums? I'm annoyed that we've been waiting for months and not a word about them

Lol no

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Wow i just heard New Americana and the chorus is SO similar to National Anthem!! How does she get away with it? First she copied Needed Me by Rihanna and now this? AND apparantly using Lana's vocals in G-Easy's new song? A disgrace. :crossed:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Daily reminder that LfL is underappreciated, Cherry is the bonafide bop of this era, Heroin is one of her best songs she's ever made, Get Free and Change are a part of this same group marking the last 3 songs on the album as the Holy Trinity, and that Tomorrow Never Came is the golden child and that Love is THAT powerful and anthemic song, also Yosemite, BAR, and RBFY were robbed and Yosemite is tied w/ her best song ever and when released has a great chance to overshadow even that. 

Thank you.

58faIvp.gif

Sorry, what? 

Who? How? 

@@aleko

@Virusweet

@

@FuckingTrash

That's so fucking horrible. Exact quote from him - (In For K Part 2 DEMO leaks page.!) "But wait 10 or 20 years (or until she's dead) to see how valuable and expensive unreleased music could be. For example, the Paradise box-set is really expensive now and the album isn't 10 years old." He's literally so fucked

Can we agree to ban this fucker? He's obviously only money hungry and it's been apparent ever since that OTTR mix .. He didnt even know it was unleaked! Then he blamed us for wanting him to leak it and saying we are ungrateful and then SOLD it.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

i love how various meeting/political/professional gifs have become go-to reactions on the boards

lana stans seeing different artists being successful just by copying lana's entire image

GifsPro-iddoldol001262-Group-of-doctors-

gay lana stan on instagram showing off his 342th lana image edit this week

GifsPro-iddol000717-Smiling-fashion-desi

bottom trying to maintain composure when someone insults their favorite track off of lust for life in the post release thread

GifsPro-iddoldol001293-Group-of-doctors-

original post with elaborate theory behind the lust for life trailer 

GifsPro-iddoldol001960-Close-up-of-man-d

eclipse bribing someone into giving them leaks 

GifsPro-iddoldol001952-Close-up-of-busin

i love how various meeting/political/professional gifs have become go-to reactions on the boards

lana stans seeing different artists being successful just by copying lana's entire image

bottom trying to maintain composure when someone insults their favorite track off of lust for life in the post release thread

The last one snatched my wig

LMAO.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Daily reminder that LfL is underappreciated, Cherry is the bonafide bop of this era, Heroin is one of her best songs she's ever made, Get Free and Change are a part of this same group marking the last 3 songs on the album as the Holy Trinity, and that Tomorrow Never Came is the golden child and that Love is THAT powerful and anthemic song, also Yosemite, BAR, and RBFY were robbed and Yosemite is tied w/ her best song ever and when released has a great chance to overshadow even that. 

Thank you.

58faIvp.gif

I Agree with 90% of this statement!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

@@aleko

@Virusweet

@

@FuckingTrash

That's so fucking horrible. Exact quote from him - (In For K Part 2 DEMO leaks page.!) "But wait 10 or 20 years (or until she's dead) to see how valuable and expensive unreleased music could be. For example, the Paradise box-set is really expensive now and the album isn't 10 years old." He's literally so fucked

Can we agree to ban this fucker? He's obviously only money hungry and it's been apparent ever since that OTTR mix .. He didnt even know it was unleaked! Then he blamed us for wanting him to leak it and saying we are ungrateful and then SOLD it.

while it's an incredibly gross and depressingly realistic opinion i don't fully think that alone warrants a ban, it's no doubt artists of any medium exponentially grow in terms of value and recognition upon death; but i def agree it's still something better off communally known yet not publicly said. It's not as disrespectful as when Chris Cuomo said (along the lines) hope she doesn't get killed meeting fans upon an event back in June- it's not nearly as crude imo

the OTTR mix shit was so ugly n he's ugly for it but is tht reallllyyy worth a ban, a universal dick move doesn't translate to getting WP's/bans, it'd be like if somebody had Yosemite n leaked snippets and the boards went into an uproar and wanted the full thing, but the person sells it and keeps it to themselves n buyers- should they get banned? LB isn't the end all be all for Lana fans, people with that kinda power could probably care less about their reputation (buy it on iTunes) or likability on a fan forum site. obv don't know every exact specific of the OTTR situation but even then

i 100% agree with you on everything but the ban- gross sentiment and statement, but it's best to disagree, call out the BS, and jus block em n move on

I Agree with 90% of this statement!

What you disagreeing with, the fact that Heroin is one of her best, if not the best song, or that Yosemite has a very high chance to overshadow every single song in her discog upon it's revival and holy rebirth.

:willcut:

while it's an incredibly gross and depressingly realistic opinion i don't fully think that alone warrants a ban, it's no doubt artists of any medium exponentially grow in terms of value and recognition upon death; but i def agree it's still something better off communally known yet not publicly said. It's not as disrespectful as when Chris Cuomo said (along the lines) hope she doesn't get killed meeting fans upon an event back in June- it's not nearly as crude imo

the OTTR mix shit was so ugly n he's ugly for it but is tht reallllyyy worth a ban, a universal dick move doesn't translate to getting WP's/bans, it'd be like if somebody had Yosemite n leaked snippets and the boards went into an uproar and wanted the full thing, but the person sells it and keep sit to themselves n buyers- should they get banned? obv don't know every exact specific of the OTTR situation but even then

i actually think he's doing such a big drama out of nowhere. Ppl are attacking Eclipse after he shared a lot of stuff and info (edited or not, it was great stuff) and now everybody seems to hate him its like what do u guys want from him?

o god please don't quote me im jus playin neutral and being mature n responsible im not lookin to be @'d into this mess the last time i got into a mess i got straight washed im jus tryna be a good bb for my accts sake

3Wziz9Z.thumb.gif.1d110bb9a051f6e81f5258

i actually think he's doing such a big drama out of nowhere. Ppl are attacking Eclipse after he shared a lot of stuff and info (edited or not, it was great stuff) and now everybody seems to hate him its like what do u guys want from him?

What does Eclipse have to do with this

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

oh my god why would you openly say that 

w7zflsm.gif