Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I thought he didn't want to have anything to do with her since they "broke up" and he unfollowed her on all social media lol.... guess they made up or maybe he needs just some publicity

well I thought the same but maybe se unfollowed her cause of the crazy fans who spammed him (?).she also thanked him in her album credits so..I think it's ok

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

well I thought the same but maybe se unfollowed her cause of the crazy fans who spammed him (?).she also thanked him in her album credits so..I think it's ok

oh yes you're right, I forgot about the album. Wasn't he even in the Love video ? (although the Love MV was shot during summer 2016)

Anyways maybe they were never even a thing so who knows

giphy.gif

Omg, yay! I haven’t listened a lot to Misty but I do think he and Lana would sound great together! Looking forward to it. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don't know if it's okay to write this here but am I the only one who thinks that lana's next album will have more spanish guitars and tropical influences?...like she put spanish guitars in GBA and in an instagram live she was listening to a spanish guitar playlist..and we all know she's the exotic flower queen  :hooker:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I don't know if it's okay to write this here but am I the only one who thinks that lana's next album will have more spanish guitars and tropical influences?...like she put spanish guitars in GBA and in an instagram live she was listening to a spanish guitar playlist..and we all know she's the exotic flower queen  :hooker:

I'm here for a Tropical Lana in expensive Gucci gowns, swaying to her Spanish version of Salvatore. :hawt:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm here for a Tropical Lana in expensive Gucci gowns, swaying to her Spanish version of Salvatore. :hawt:

Remember when we all thought that Lana was filming for salvatore. Bc the casting call asked for a guy with long hair who could play piano...then 8 months later we got the Love vid :lmao: good times

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Remember when we all thought that Lana was filming for salvatore. Bc the casting call asked for a guy with long hair who could play piano...then 8 months later we got the Love vid :lmao: good times

No, I was just a Twitter fan and didn't get all the cool info back then. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

didnt we actually think this was about Art Deco because they asked for skater kids

image.png

ive been trying my hardest to get into this album.... ive been liking it a bit more than when it first came out. i dooo have to sayyy that coachella, GBA, WTWWAW, BPBP, TNC, and Change feel like they belong on another album and they interrupt the rest of the tracks which seem to be a continuation of honeymoon. the tracks i mentioned are awkward on LFL and im really not a fan of the political side/it is awkward/save it for an EP. i think if she ditched those songs(and ditch asap on groupie love) and added BAR back, the album would be incredible. 

coachella sounds like a cool leaked demo and thats all it should have been. gba is the worst lana song worse than betty boop boop. WTWWAW is almost there but it is full of cringy lyrics. BPBP is the wrong song for stevie nicks, i think stevie would sound nice on angels forever(even tho i h8 that song). TNC why why why why why why why now that im singing with seeeeaaaan!!!! change reminds me of that gaga gif where she's saying all those adjectives.

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan