Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Time is the best and strictest critic

THIS. We all know Lana will be singing us lullabies and vintage bops til the end of her days. Meanwhile ratsey and the asssmokers' days are limited

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Melodrama is so overrated. Sorry, I’m a big fan of Lorde’s 2013 Pure Heroine, but melodrama is a 30 minutes album with poor melodies, regular lyrics and limited vocals. I don’t understand why the critics love it so much. They have always criticized Lana by her drama, but liability is the most dramatic track in the world. They have always criticized Lana by her liquors and drugs, but melodrama is basically about getting drunk in parties. And they have always criticized Lana by her passion for men, but Writer in the Dark have lyrics like “I love you til my breathing stops I love you til you call the cops on me” and that’s alright? Oh fuck you critics.

our monthly communal hate on critics seems to be back in session

Lust For Life is not her best album guys but still deserves better. Anyway Melodrama is overratted like fuck. Its a poor simple album with alot of a no sense hipppe sorry

Well this album is not something new to her sound so I think it's ok not to be in the top..but indeed Melodrama is overrated

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Well this album is not something new to her sound so I think it's ok not to be in the top..but indeed Melodrama is overrated

i think the mistake of Lust Of Life is that he have 2 sides. Maybe if she had chose just one it would sound more cohesive. Like girl u are talking about politic but have songs about cars, summer and boys.. Just pick one side and work on it..  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

i think the mistake of Lust Of Life is that he have 2 sides. Maybe if she had chose just one it would sound more cohesive. Like girl u are talking about politic but have songs about cars, summer and boys.. Just pick one side and work on it.. :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

I wonder if she will ever move on to another season. :oprah3: Sure, she's Queen of Summer. Its undeniable. But can she hypnotize the birds and bees of spring tho? :hooker:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I wonder if she will ever move on to another season. :oprah3: Sure, she's Queen of Summer. Its undeniable. But can she hypnotize the birds and bees of spring tho? :hooker:

Honeymoon for me is winter, Paradise feels like Spring and Honeymoon autumn  :oprah3: :oprah3: :oprah3: I hope someday she will give us a full politic cohesiv album  :oprah3: :oprah3: :oprah3: With no rappers  :oprah3: :oprah3: :oprah3: Just a girl talking about how bad America is now  :oprah3: :oprah3: :oprah3:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Melodrama is so overrated. Sorry, I’m a big fan of Lorde’s 2013 Pure Heroine, but melodrama is a 30 minutes album with poor melodies, regular lyrics and limited vocals. I don’t understand why the critics love it so much. They have always criticized Lana by her drama, but liability is the most dramatic track in the world. They have always criticized Lana by her liquors and drugs, but melodrama is basically about getting drunk in parties. And they have always criticized Lana by her passion for men, but Writer in the Dark have lyrics like “I love you til my breathing stops I love you til you call the cops on me” and that’s alright? Oh fuck you critics.

Melodrama is much better than Pure Bullshit. And those are #facts.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

hi a little reminder:

radio is such a magical bop :hair:

off topic but facts

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Yeah everything sounds like summer to me too. Except they all sound like different parts of summer... For me BTD sounds like late spring/very early summer, Paradise is very late summer/early fall (Bel Air and Blue Velvet sound like a snowy winter though), Ultraviolence is mid-summer, Honeymoon is mid-to-late summer and LFL is a really, really hot late summer  :toofunny: