Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Yea. But how. Like what source did he get it from. Cause wherever BAR is from I'm pretty sure the instrumentals are near by

Eclipse didn't leak BAR and it didn't come from anywhere near where the instrumentals would be

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

The album is dying.. Soon all the buzz will over.. And Lana can finally drop the fuck White Mustang video when nobody will care for it.. A trully indie artist  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

Lmao this is the second time you've trash talked Lana and the era when she has delivered so many things already, guess some people are very ungrateful

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

G

Lmao this is the second time you've trash talked Lana and the era when she has delivered so many things already, guess some people are very ungrateful

Girl is the second time u talk about the pass. We are on the fuck future and nothing is really happening. Now leave

Lust For Dead   large.gif

lustforlife has a point though i mean what is she waiting for? It's been over a month since the album and aaaages since we got the LFL video

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lustforlife has a point though i mean what is she waiting for? It's been over a month since the album and aaaages since we got the LFL video

she a big great big star but she act like the Lizzy Grant years. If she have the dates and the video is finished why she keep them ? And why she always dessepear with no fuck reason all eras. Thats annoying. She is the middle of a album promo and she just dessepear and the fans have to wait for a paparrazi candid to see her? Lana girl please common..

Lust For Dead   large.gif

The chances of getting a Lana instrumental is 2017 is significantly less than getting outtakes. The source of all the previous album instrumentals is now on full lock down and practically no one has access to it. Whereas outtakes can just be bought if you know who to ask  :creepna: 

i know that the data base isn't there anymore but instrumentals are way more accessible than outtakes we don't even know the titles of it's not that hard. The database isn't the only way of getting the instrumentals it was just an easy way for the people who figured it out when they got them from it for the first time. 

If it's easier then how the hell we get BAR before we knew pretty much anything about the album at that time. :awkney: 2+2=6

P.S. not tryna come for you and/or drag. I'm legit asking cause it makes no sense

as bunoner already said bar and the love demo come from something completely unrelated to instrumentals.

i76mrxw.png 

HM has the best instrumentals

Agree! Listening to them i sometimes forget that they had vocals originally it's THAT good. They're so atmospheric and odd (in a good way). HM was her voice at it's best and her production at it's finest

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i know that the data base isn't there anymore but instrumentals are way more accessible than outtakes we don't even know the titles of it's not that hard. The database isn't the only way of getting the instrumentals it was just an easy way for the people who figured it out when they got them from it for the first time. 

as bunoner already said bar and the love demo come from something completely unrelated to instrumentals.

OH i thought you meant photoshoot outtakes  :teehee:

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

They’re so good that you don’t even need her voice to enjoy them

Agree! Listening to them i sometimes forget that they had vocals originally it's THAT good. They're so atmospheric and odd (in a good way). HM was her voice at it's best and her production at it's finest

hearing the HM instrumentals was what actually changed my mind about HM. i used to hate it with a passion, but then i heard the instrumentals and died

I hope LFL (Song) leak soon  and don't pass the usual we are accustomed  :facepalm:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i feel like Groupie Love will have one of the best instrumentals i can just tell

Me 2. Also Cherry, Get Free, GBA, 13 Beaches and LFL  :hooker:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: