Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

259 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

What even is the point in a digital album though? Honey Spotify exists and it's free... why would i pay for that shit :crossed:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

most of us already got dat album and the merch is really very expensive, objectively. even if it's quality and it's embroidered

lana i bought the album and i stream it on deezer so you can get those additional points, have heart  

Gosh, when will the US store get updated! I keep refreshing to no avail. I may just end up buying another damn digital download from Canada lol! But honestly the merch isn't all that and yes it is way too damn expensive. The hat, windbreaker, polo, and visor are okay but not worth the price by any means. Idk, maybe my mind will change. I already don't have $$$ for tix. It will make it work lol. How much were her House of Blues US shows priced at this year?

And of course I missed the livestream

I'm probably not getting anything tbh. I liked the hats but they're very expensive.

I'm afraid you'll have to wait even longer for that - she said North American tour dates would be announced first.

Oh but... Mexico is in North America, I hope she also counts us lmao (but I'm probably reaching and by North America she means US and maybe Canada) 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

The black sweatshirt is MINE just have all my money sis XXX the first actually wearable piece of merch for moi

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

I love the racer jacket, but I wish it were in red tbh and it's probably going to cost a ton I'm guessing around $100+. :/

But, I'm probably gonna buy the wind breaker I don't mind the cost that much even with the album (I actually haven't bought it yet because my signed vinyl order got cancelled so I decided to wait until it's in-store :toofunny: ) plus I've been needing to get a windbreaker for a while now but pushed it back because I was lazy lol.

Overall a lot of this stuff is pretty cute and I'm really happy she's going out of her way with the merch this era. Wish she would have done that with UV and HM.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

the 50s red knit sweater is so cute, i have something similar  :flutter:

i love the blue sweat + race jacket, it would be so dope if we ever got to have those embroidered/stickers whatever separately i could sew them on a 80s jean jacket or something else in my wardrobe that fits me well, but that's a dream 

but like if you buy the race jacket you kinda gotta look like this all the time wearing it

HK_1_1.jpg

if you just throw it on when you have to go to the mall with your messy ponytail and no make up it will just look like a bulky patch covered race car mess

i don't think so, it will make you look iconic whatever else you're wearing