Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Hi everyone! Just popping in to say, part of the reason that LanaBoards has been kind of slow lately is because of the overload of non-LanaBoards gifs being posted. Of course, you are still welcome to post them as you please, but try to keep them to a minimum if you can!

Sending everyone all my love.

(& Cherry is the best song on LFL)

:kiss:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah taste wins

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Hi everyone! Just popping in to say, part of the reason that LanaBoards has been kind of slow lately is because of the overload of non-LanaBoards gifs being posted. Of course, you are still welcome to post them as you please, but try to keep them to a minimum if you can!

i feel lowkey attacked

Deleting gifs from my previous posts can help right? I'll do that if that can help to make the site faster  :delicious:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Yes Elle has taste!!

@salvatore choke

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm takin my good taste gals @ and @@Roctab n we leavin y'all can rot

:hottie:

i found this funny ass gif but Elle watchin the thread n im scared n would feel bad if posted it :noparty:

Deleting gifs from my previous posts can help right? I'll do that if that can help to make the site faster  :delicious:

Definitely! Thank you for helping! x

i found this funny ass gif but Elle watchin the thread n im scared n would feel bad if posted it :noparty:

Oh, don't worry! You are of course still allowed to post gifs. No one will get in trouble for doing so. But just keep in mind they can slow the site down. Just a way to help speed it up is to only post non-LB gifs when needed. But do as you please!  :party:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I’m feeling guilty. :rip:

And we know Elle is biased because she loved Cherry the moment the album dropped. :hottie:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Oh, don't worry! You are of course still allowed to post gifs. No one will get in trouble for doing so. But just keep in mind they can slow the site down. Just a way to help speed it up is to only post non-LB gifs when needed. But do as you please!  :party:

:oprah: Elle is a goddamn saint and a god given gift if i ever see anyone coming for her (besides ur idea that cherry>heroin..girl wyd) i will come 4 them 

source.gif

Rihanna, sweetie, i'm so sorry..

this doesn't really make sense... non-Lanaboards gifs aren't hosted on the server and shouldn't have anything to do with the site being slow  :um2:  they're nothing more than a string of text to the forum server, as far as my understanding goes. 

could you explain how you came to this conclusion? :) 

OT: LFL doesn't have any bad songs  :kiss:

OT: LFL doesn't have any bad songs  :kiss:

imf says hello

:creep: